View Profile: musesinspire - Nook Boards : Nook Forum

2 Visitor Messages

1. Rawr.
  2. NOOKBOARDS MODERATOR
    If you need assistance or have a question, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me and I will endeavor to respond within 24 hours.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About musesinspire

Basic Information

Date of Birth
December 6, 1975 (41)
About musesinspire
Biography
I'm 36, mother of 5, married to the same man for 12 years! :-) I'm a Systems Admin by day, writer/graphic artist/web designer by night. *haz the skillz of a ninja!!* LOL

I find that I'm now 36... and I wonder how the time has passed by so fast! Then I look back on the past 11+ years and I remember why; it's been a ride and a half! lol I'm married to a man that undoubtably loves me dearly, since he's been with me for almost 12 years now. During that time... we somehow created 5 spawns of Satan (I think we finally figured out that its not hand holding that causes that!).

I own/run/maintain several communities over on LiveJournal. That's my main hangout... I just come here and visit once in a while. It's kind of like the summer beach house here. I come for a week or so a year, but then return home to work! LOL

I read too much and to do so, I find I must hide out in the bathroom, door locked, sitting on the toilet lid while the kids knock down the door to get some peace and quiet. All those kids seemed like a good at the time!
I find that I'm now 36... and I wonder how the time has passed by so fast! Then I look back on the past 11+ years and I remember why; it's been a ride and a half! lol I'm married to a man that undoubtably loves me dearly, since he's been with me for almost 12 years now. During that time... we somehow created 5 spawns of Satan (I think we finally figured out that its not hand holding that causes that!).

I own/run/maintain several communities over on LiveJournal. That's my main hangout... I just come here and visit once in a while. It's kind of like the summer beach house here. I come for a week or so a year, but then return home to work! LOL
Interests
reading, writing, graphic art, web design
Occupation
IT Operations Windows System Administrator

Signature

NookBoards Moderator
If you need assistance, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me and I will endeavor to respond to you within 24 hours.
  • "H3y w@t$ r0ng?" *sigh* Obviously it's your education.
  • Dear Microsoft Word, I'm pretty sure I spelled my name right. Not sure about the rest, but I think I have that one right!
  • I hate it when I spell a word so wrong that spell check has no suggestions.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-09-2012 09:45 AM
General Information
Last Activity
11-01-2015 02:19 PM
Referrals