How To Change Email Address on Your Nook

+ Reply to Thread
    Mowgli

Default How To Change Email Address on Your Nook

To change your email address associated with your Nook you must first unregister the device by going to settings > device > unregister your Nook. You will not lose any data. After unregistering the Nook go to the B&N website, login and choose account. From here click on the link for "change your name, email or password" and change any information you wish to update. After this process is complete go back to the Nook and select settings > device > register your Nook, at which point you will enter the new username/password. Now you are finished.
    You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

michaelwalker

Default Re: How To Change Email Address on Your Nook

Can we send books to the Nook with our email address? or are they adding that soon?

It's not currently possible to email ebooks to a Nook. No one knows what features B&N might be adding to Nook in the future but this would be a good one to add. I would hazard a guess that nookdevs might be working on it, though.

Regards,
    Michael
    'Not all who wander are lost.'
    ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

CURRENTLY READING: A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

sunny80

thank you,l'll have a try.

Christa

I had to shutdown my email that my Nook is registered with because it was hacked into, and I shut it down before I unregistered my Nook. Now when I try to unregister my Nook or check for new B&N content it won't let me because it asks me to login to my account. When I try to login it says no B&N account is associated with that email because I changed my B&N account online to a different email. How can I unregister my Nook and then reregister it to my new email address if the old email address doesn't exist anymore?

Mad Hatter

@ Christa: Welcome to NOOKBOARDS. Have you called B&N CS (1.800.843.2665) - I think digital support is option 2.
    Donna

Mad Hatter

Donna

Tiny Tim

Quote Originally Posted by riseinside
    To change your email address associated with your Nook you must first unregister the device by going to settings > device > unregister your Nook. You will not lose any data. After unregistering the Nook go to the B&N website, login and choose account. From here click on the link for "change your name, email or password" and change any information you wish to update. After this process is complete go back to the Nook and select settings > device > register your Nook, at which point you will enter the new username/password. Now you are finished.
    Don't forgot that yo will need to change your info on Adobe Digital editions on your PC to make it the same as the info you re-registered you Nook to. If you don't the nook will not lock up to it when you use the USB.

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by johnz8
    Don't forgot that yo will need to change your info on Adobe Digital editions on your PC to make it the same as the info you re-registered you Nook to. If you don't the nook will not lock up to it when you use the USB.
    @ johnz8: Good point about the ADE info.
    Donna

Oliver

Can someone please tell me how to change my email on the adobe digital editions? I have a new email and can't get my nook to be recognized by ade. thanks!