View Profile: admin - Nook Boards : Nook Forum

5 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hello. I joined in 2012 to find information about a Nook accessory for a gift. I have not been back here since and do not contribute to the forum. Please delete my account. If you need to email me please use the email in my account. Thank you.
  2. View Conversation
    Greetings, my name is Nick and I was a member here back when I had a first edition Nook. I no longer have a nook and would like my account deleted from these forums as I no longer have any use for the account. I searched for a way to do this myself but could not find any information on how to do it. my email is nmaty7@roadrunner.com if you have any questions, feel free to email me there. Thank you for your help in this matter.
  3. View Conversation
    I have Nook for iPad installed and have some questions about having to re-download books that I previously downloaded and read. I am finding that books I have downloaded and read in the past now need to be downloaded again and I don't understand why? Has anyone else experienced this on the iPad? If yes what did you do to resolve it?
  4. View Conversation
    Hello, I am interested in the possibility of paid advertising for my ebooks on NookBoards.com. please let me know what the rates are, and what type of copy is recommended, thank you.
    Phillip Duke Ph.D.
    drpduke@wmconnect.com
  5. View Conversation
    Hello, I posted a thread for my book in the author's nook last night but it still hasn't appeared. Any help?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About admin

Basic Information

Date of Birth
January 1

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message