View Profile: Catherine E. Chapman - Nook Boards : Nook Forum

Tab Content
About Me
About Catherine E. Chapman

Basic Information

About Catherine E. Chapman
Biography
I'm an author of women's fiction and romance. My longer works are contemporary and humour is an important ingredient. I also write shorter fiction in the genre of historical romance.

'The Beacon Singer' and 'Elizabeth Clansham' are contemporary novels, set in the English Lake District and the Highlands of Scotland respectively. 'Clifton' is a contemporary novella.

'Brizecombe Hall' and 'Kitty' are historical novelettes set, respectively, in early Victorian and late Regency England.
'The Hangar Dance' is a short WWII romance set in rural England. All three are sweet romances and are available as a collection of 'Three Romances.'

'Rhiannon' and 'Danburgh Castle' are historical novelettes set in Medieval Britain. 'Braggot Park' is a novelette set in Elizabethan England. All three are sensual romances and are available in a collection of 'Three Medieval Romances.'

For tasters of my contemporary writing, the short stories, 'Opening Night,' 'The Ramblers,' 'The Family Tree, 'The Office Party,' and 'All The Trimmings' (the final two Christmas stories), are available free on Nook.

All other books are available from Barnes & Noble from 99c.

My latest publication is 'High Sea,' a short Victorian romance. It is available individually and along with my other six short historical stories in the anthology, 'Collected Romances.' A longer historical romance is in the pipeline...

Many thanks to all who have read, reviewed, recommended and rated my books on Barnes & Noble. I really value feedback from readers.
Interests
Fiction, Women's fiction, Literary fiction, Romance
Occupation
Indie writer

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
12-27-2016 07:49 AM
Referrals