Buying, Selling, and Trading: PLEASE READ FIRST

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Default Buying, Selling, and Trading: PLEASE READ FIRST

After many requests, I have created this section for our members to buy, sell, or trade.

Nookboards.com is not responsible for any transactions that occur using this section of the board.

Please read and follow these guidelines before posting:

1. If you are a nook vendor, do NOT post here. Vendors are welcome to advertise on this site or share their wares in the “nook knack” section. This section is intended for members who have items they no longer want or need and would like to sell.

2. Please create your post with clear titles of what you have to sell or what you are looking for. (i.e. TO SELL: JAVOedge cover)

3. Do not post your personal information in the open. If you want to contact someone about their post, then use private messages on this board or e-mail the person directly.

4. DO NOT share any copyright material here. If you make a post trying to sell copyrighted eBooks, we reserve the right to ban you. If you are not the copyright holder, you do not have the right to sell the eBook. Please see our forum etiquette for more information. If you are the copyright holder of an eBook, we welcome you to share your book in the “Reading nook,” this is not the appropriate section for selling your book.

5. Any post can be removed at the sole discretion of the administration of this board. This would usually happen if we receive complaints about the post or if the post is a blatant forum spam. But we reserve the right to remove any post without warning or explanation.

6. Once the item has been sold and the transaction is complete, please delete your post, or at the very least edit your title so other members do not continue to contact you. If you do not know how to do this, contact a moderator to have them do it for you.

7. Nookboards is not responsible for the content of any posts in the Marketplace. All transactions are between individuals and the moderators will not assist any transactions. Please use caution when posting or responding to offers here, all transactions are at your own risk.

8. Posts will expire and be deleted after 30 days. Please do not bump your post to the top, wait until it expires and you may post your offer again at that time.

9. The rules I have outlined here are subject to change without notice.

Please remember all the same rules for the rest of the forum apply here as well, be kind and thoughtful in this board just as you are on all the other boards.

Cheers!
    Rachel
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

Default Re: Buying, Selling, and Trading: PLEASE READ FIRST

Hallo Rachel, can I here inform members of this community that I have issued my new eBook? Please send me an answer. If no, in which way can I inform about it?

Quote Originally Posted by joseph123
    Hallo Rachel, can I here inform members of this community that I have issued my new eBook? Please send me an answer. If no, in which way can I inform about it?
    I think it's pretty obvious that if you would take the time to look at the board layout that the "Authors Nook" area is the place for "authors" to promote their books. You can also add links in your signature to your ebooks but you cannot spam the rest of the board. This area of the board is for selling things nook and nook related but not ebooks.

Kevin
    NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

Kevin, thank you very much! I am here new, so I will see Authors Nook and there I provide necessary links to my eBooks.

Joseph KOVACH

Oliver

Sell ​​cvv us, uk, au, ca, inter .... the need to offer any ace, aff, stabbed soft key, reg acc ... TechNet necessary, contact her via yahoo: betieuthu_seller

This is the list I have and the price of cc:

Us (vis, mas) = $ 2 / 1cvv
    Us (dis, amex) = $ 4 / 1cvv
    Uk (vis, mas) = $ 5 / 1cvv
    Uk (amex, dis) = $ 7 / 1cvv
    Au = $ 8 / 1cvv
    Ca = 8 USD / 1cvv
    Eu = 10 $ / 1cvv
    Middle East = $ 14 / 1cvv
    Asia = $ 15 / 1cvv
    Uk with bin = $ 10
    Uk with dob = $ ​​18
    Uk with bin + dob = $ ​​25
    Us Full = $ 20 / 1cvv
    Uk full = $ 25 / 1cvv
    Eu full = $ 60 / 1cvv
    - 5 min sell ccv / 1 respectively
    There is good value for any reseller brothers!!

Every good quality warranty and 12 hours after receipt of goods, to avoid
    Use Block mode, not through, the style and needs change ........!
    Die = change
    Paypal is my yahoo for any price pm for details
    Payment via PM

Ace that he would fix nhìu buy additional price, warranty 1 change 1 die, Ace to wishing her the Yahoo pm: betieuthu_seller

+ Reply to Thread