Contemporary romance

+ Reply to Thread
    Mr. Darcy

Default Contemporary romance

My second contemporary romance, Fool Me Once, came out this week:

Dana Hayes is thrilled that her first book has just been published. What does not thrill her is when publicity requires her to meet with Kaden MacKay, the actor on whom one of her characters is loosely based. To her dismay, the man is a complete jerk, and yet, thanks to his interfering manager, they get thrown together more often than Dana would like. Almost against her will, Dana begins to discover that, unlike the character in her novel "Nobody's Perfect," there's more to Kaden MacKay than meets the eye.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1107911588?ean=2940013803176&itm=1&usri=fool+me+on ce+jean+louise

(PS, the novel published by "Dana Hayes" is also available for $0.99 at B&N for Nook. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/nobo...yes/1104215322 )

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

Two contemporary romances available, very reasonable price: one is $0.99, and the other is $1.49. "Nobody's Perfect" is about a soccer-mom who meets her favorite actor. It's practically every woman's fantasy, right?? This author of this novel is Dana Hayes.

After "Nobody's Perfect" gets published, see what happens in Dana's life when she meets the real-life actor who was the basis for her book's character. You can read all about it in "Fool Me Once."

Whether for your own Nook, or to be added to the Nook you'll be giving to a romance reader for the holidays, these are great bargains.

+ Reply to Thread