THE LAST ROMANTICS, Park Avenue Series, Book #5, by NYT bestseller Ruth Harris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Puck

Default THE LAST ROMANTICS, Park Avenue Series, Book #5, by NYT bestseller Ruth Harris

THE LAST ROMANTICS, Park Avenue Series #5, by "brilliant" NYTimes bestselling author Ruth Harris.
    An epic love story set in Paris and New York during the glamorous but doomed 1920's.
    "I love it, I love it! Fantastic, immensely readable." --
    Cosmopolitan "Gloriously romantic" --Kirkus
    TheLastRomanticsNook.jpg
    Kim Hendricks is a legendary American war reporter and famous novelist, a man's man and a woman's man. He is dashing, handsome and celebrated but dangerously flawed. Nicole Redon is French, a gifted fashion designer who has the world at her feet. She is loved by rich and titled men, admired by other women. She is beautiful, charming, lonely, haunted. They are the last romantics, the first contemporaries. Destiny brings them together but will fate--and the tides of history--keep them apart?

"Delightful, de-lovely and de-vine!" JRG News "A big historical novel full of larger-than-life characters." 5-stars

"The charm and glamor of Paris in the 1920's, a first-rate love story. I wanted it to go on forever." --Joyce Elbert

"I loved THE LAST ROMANTICS! I read it in one sitting. Kim and Nicole are terrific characters--full of adventure and love--and their worlds in the glittering 1920's are vividly described. I wished it would never end." --Patricia Bosworth

THE LAST ROMANTICS was originally published in hard cover by Simon and Schuster and in translated editions around the world.

Ruth Harris is "Brilliant.....trenchant, chic and ultra-sophisticated, a writer who has all the intellect of Mary McCarthy, all the insight of Joan Didion." --Fort Worth Star-Telegram

The five books in the Park Avenue Series are available as single ebooks and in two Boxed Sets: Books 1-3 and 1-5

Decades, Book #1--The story of a marriage at risk and a family in crisis, originally published by Simon & Schuster to rave reviews --"Absolutely perfect." --Publisher's Weekly

Husbands And Lovers, Book #2--The million copy New York Times bestseller. A wallflower becomes a swan and two handsome, successful men vie for her love. "Steamy and fast-paced. You will be spellbound." --Cosmopolitan

Love And Money, Book #3--Rich girl, poor girl. Sisters and strangers until fate--and murder--bring them face to face. "Richly plotted. First-class entertainment." --NYTimes Book Review

Modern Women, Book #4--Three likable, relatable women--and the men in their lives. "Sharp and stylishly written." --Chicago Sun-Times

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

THE LAST ROMANTICS, Park Avenue Series #5, by "brilliant" NYTimes bestselling author Ruth Harris.
    An epic love story set in Paris and New York during the glamorous but doomed 1920's.

Kim Hendricks is a legendary American war reporter and famous novelist, a man's man and a woman's man. He is dashing, handsome and celebrated but dangerously flawed. Nicole Redon is French, a gifted fashion designer who has the world at her feet. She is loved by rich and titled men, admired by other women. She is beautiful, charming, lonely, haunted. They are the last romantics, the first contemporaries. Destiny brings them together but will fate--and the tides of history--keep them apart?

"Delightful, de-lovely and de-vine!" JRG News "A big historical novel full of larger-than-life characters." 5-stars

"The charm and glamor of Paris in the 1920's, a first-rate love story. I wanted it to go on forever." --Joyce Elbert

"I loved THE LAST ROMANTICS! I read it in one sitting. Kim and Nicole are terrific characters--full of adventure and love--and their worlds in the glittering 1920's are vividly described. I wished it would never end." --Patricia Bosworth

THE LAST ROMANTICS was originally published in hard cover by Simon and Schuster and in translated editions around the world.

Ruth Harris is "Brilliant.....trenchant, chic and ultra-sophisticated, a writer who has all the intellect of Mary McCarthy, all the insight of Joan Didion." --Fort Worth Star-Telegram

The five books in the Park Avenue Series are available on Nook—

Decades, Book #1--The story of a marriage at risk and a family in crisis, originally published by Simon & Schuster to rave reviews --"Absolutely perfect." --Publisher's Weekly

Husbands And Lovers, Book #2--The million copy New York Times bestseller. A wallflower becomes a swan and two handsome, successful men vie for her love. "Steamy and fast-paced. You will be spellbound." --Cosmopolitan

Love And Money, Book #3--Rich girl, poor girl. Sisters and strangers until fate--and murder--bring them face to face. "Richly plotted. First-class entertainment." --NYTimes Book Review

Modern Women, Book #4--Three likable, relatable women--and the men in their lives. "Sharp and stylishly written." --Chicago Sun-Times

Puck

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Puck

The five books in the Park Avenue Series are available as single ebooks and in two Boxed Sets: Books 1-3 and 1-5

Puck

Puck

Puck

"I love it, I love it! Fantastic, immensely readable." --Cosmopolitan "Gloriously romantic" --Kirkus

Kim Hendricks is a legendary American war reporter and famous novelist, a man's man and a woman's man. He isdashing, handsome and celebrated but dangerously flawed. Nicole Redon is French, a gifted fashion designer who has the world at her feet. She is loved by rich and titled men, admired by other women. She is beautiful, charming, lonely, haunted. They are the last romantics, the first contemporaries. Destiny brings them together but will fate--and the tides of history--keep them apart?

The five books in the Park Avenue Series are available as single ebooks and in a Boxed Set: Books 1-3

Puck

THE LAST ROMANTICS, Park Avenue Series #5, by "brilliant" million-copy NYTimes bestselling author Ruth Harris.

Puck

Husbands And Lovers, Book #2--Million copy New York Times bestseller. A wallflower becomes a swan and two handsome, successful men vie for her love. "Steamy and fast-paced. You will be spellbound." --Cosmopolitan

Love And Money, Book #3--#1 on Movers & Shakers! Rich girl, poor girl. Sisters and strangers until fate--and murder--bring them face to face. "Richly plotted. First-class entertainment." --NYTimes Book Review

Modern Women, Book #4--Million copy NYT bestseller! Three likable, relatable women--and the men in their lives. "Sharp and stylishly written." --Chicago Sun-Times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast