ohhh. do I sense some JEALOUSY round here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Puck

Default ohhh. do I sense some JEALOUSY round here?

hubby asked me to grab him a beer out of the fridge earlier, I had my nook in my hand, and grabbed the beer with a couple fingers so it was resting against my Nook cover. I went to hand it to him, and ya know, I extended my arm with Nook in hand too, he says "that THING did NOT just touch my beer did it? GET IT AWAY!" someone have some jealousy issues or WHAT and I had just taken a drink of soda when he said it, so it came gushing out my nose when I laughed my rear end off!
    Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Thing 2

Default Re: ohhh. do I sense some JEALOUSY round here?

rear end cracked me up more than the jelousy of your nook!

my bf did the SAME thing after he bought me mine.. i was reading for HOURS outside in the breeze of Destin (i miss it )

and when it got cold i sat in the bathroom floor cause i didn't wanna disturb him in our room fgf in her room or the dude that slept on the couch

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollvX
    rear end cracked me up more than the jelousy of your nook!

my bf did the SAME thing after he bought me mine.. i was reading for HOURS outside in the breeze of Destin (i miss it )

and when it got cold i sat in the bathroom floor cause i didn't wanna disturb him in our room fgf in her room or the dude that slept on the couch
    well I had to find a word that wasn't a curse and butt just sounds icky to me I read outside every day all day during the summer time, when it's HOT here otherwise I am in front of the fire reading, or outside freezing my rear end off smoking(I know, BAD habit) and reading.
    Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

I'm assuming the Nook didn't (maybe it did) start you reading voraciously?

Since Warren helped me and my Mom deliver over 700 books to Goodwill a couple of weeks ago, he obviously knows the place books (DTB or now 'e') have in my life. He use to say that he was lucky there was room for him in the house along with all my books. Now he has more space!

<giggle>

Donna

Thing 2

hehe maybe he'll be able to make his own 'nook' one day

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

Tom Sawyer

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollvX
    <snip>

<snip>
    My wife says that one of the nice things about my Nook is that now I can read in bed without having the nightstand light on. Still, the image of you huddled on the bathroom floor made me smile. I wonder what one of your roomies would have thought, had they stumbled in, half awake, one evening to find you on the floor?
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.'

Mr. Darcy

My husband hides mine and then laughs when I run around like a crazy person because "I must have misplaced it"!!!

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by mysnookie
    well I had to find a word that wasn't a curse and butt just sounds icky to me I read outside every day all day during the summer time, when it's HOT here otherwise I am in front of the fire reading, or outside freezing my rear end off smoking(I know, BAD habit) and reading.
    Ohh dear..
    NOW there is jealousy around here! lol

First you "make" me miss my home in the woods...
    and now I am missing my fireplace!

Man, What I wouldnt give to have a fireplace again!

Tell hubby I feel his pain.... lol

'Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned.'~Mark Twain

d'Artagnan

Quote Originally Posted by Lisar0228
    My husband hides mine and then laughs when I run around like a crazy person because "I must have misplaced it"!!!
    Haha, I used to hide my wife's library books all the time, it was so fun.
    But then my nook would "disappear" for days at a time.
    and the mysterious notes, "iF yOu WAnt tO SeE yoUR NOok aGAin, rETurN tHe boOKs uNHarmEd".
    peace out...

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by wdblevin
    I'm assuming the Nook didn't (maybe it did) start you reading voraciously?

Since Warren helped me and my Mom deliver over 700 books to Goodwill a couple of weeks ago, he obviously knows the place books (DTB or now 'e') have in my life. He use to say that he was lucky there was room for him in the house along with all my books. Now he has more space!

<giggle>
    lol. no my nook didn't start my reading voraciously I've been reading for years, and have hundreds and hundreds of DTB's. hubby always says he's lucky I can schedule him in around my Nook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast