I can see a book in my online library at B&N, but how do I download it?

Oliver

Default I can see a book in my online library at B&N, but how do I download it?

Hi, I have a free book in my B&N.com library and I'm not sure how to download it to my Nook Color. If I go through the shop feature on the NC and find the book, it says I already own it. I can see it online, but not on the NC. Any ideas? all of my other books are both in the online library and on the Nook. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: I can see a book in my online library at B&N, but how do I download it?

Go to library and hit the little button with circular arrows in lower left to update. Your book should appear in library. Of course you need to be wifi connected first.

Oliver

Default Re: I can see a book in my online library at B&N, but how do I download it?

Hi, I actually did this first and the sample book I chose downloaded, but not this free book. The weird thing is, the free book is in my online library, and I didn't put it there. But, I think it looks like a good book! If I stop at a B&N is there someone there who can help me?

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

I think the sample book has to be removed first if I remember right (this might even have to be done from your account at B&N's website). Then it should download by using the sync button.

Kevin
    NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

Oliver

well I stopped at B&N today and the girl (who was awesome!) couldn't figure it out so she called tech support for me, they unregistered the NC, registered it again, and then the book started to download. The weird thing was we were originally getting an error that said this book wasn't supported on this type of device LOL. And if I went to the B&N Library through the NC, it told me I had already purchased it. Well anyhow now I have the book and it's great.

Mad Hatter

kbd388: Thanks for the update and I am glad you are enjoying the ebook!

Donna