My personal video review about the Nook

mos

Default My personal video review about the Nook

I live in Germany and use the Nook over here. I love it! In my eyes it is the best reader on the market at the moment. It has some bugs, but which reader has not? I don't think these bugs are that big and I think B&N will take care of them.

I had to split review in 2 parts, since it was to long.

Nook eReader Review from outside the US Part 1

Nook eReader Review outside the US Part 2
    so long,
    mos

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mowgli

Default Re: My personal video review about the Nook

Great review

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for that review. It was nice to see in detail the problems and perks of the nook. All of the videos I have seen waste a bunch of time talking about features that I don't plan on using, and since I'm outside the U.S. too it's nice to see that it's still just as functional as I need it!

Now reading: Sula by Toni Morrison, Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Nice review mos! I enjoyed listening to your accent while you demonstrated the features. I'm also glad to hear you are mostly satisfied as am I, but I agree that the folder hierachy for the My Documents area is unacceptable and B&N needs to change that asap. Let's hope they do but I doubt support for sideloaded docs is high on their priority list. I see you are a Daine Krall fan! I have eveny one of her albums and DVD/Bl-Rays! I love her!

Kevin

NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

mos

Thanks for the nice comments.

@Kevin, you know. I think they should put the two librarys in one. I don't realy see any use in having two different librarys, except, that the one has more features. In my opinion all books should be treated the same. No matter if side loaded or bought at B&N. My books are bought in German book shops. Looks a little to me, that B&N gives us the possibility with side loading content, but leaves us alone with it.

And yeap. I like Diane a lot. I love jazz. I sing jazz and play saxophone as my main and biggest love. If you want, check out my soundclick site: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music
    so long,
    mos

Quote Originally Posted by mos
    Thanks for the nice comments.

@Kevin, you know. I think they should put the two librarys in one. I don't realy see any use in having two different librarys, except, that the one has more features. In my opinion all books should be treated the same. No matter if side loaded or bought at B&N. My books are bought in German book shops. Looks a little to me, that B&N gives us the possibility with side loading content, but leaves us alone with it.

And yeap. I like Diane a lot. I love jazz. I sing jazz and play saxophone as my main and biggest love. If you want, check out my soundclick site: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music
    Personally I would prefer to keep the libraries separated but I would like the My Documenst area able to support folders so I can at least organize my documents into collections.

I checked out several of your clips and you have a very nice voice and you play the sax beautifully. Thanks for sharing!

Kevin
    NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

I enjoyed this review! Thanks ever so much, because I learned a few things I did not know about my nook!
    ARNE

Thanks for such a great review. I am looking forward to your review of the update.