1,000 Members and Counting Giveaway - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    LauraDameeks

Default Re: 1,000 Members and Counting Giveaway

I love my nook a lot! It's keeping me reading, even when I don't feel like it, because I just want to use my fun device!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

I love my nook! I love how much I am reading now. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning my nook and it has been worth every penny I spent.

I love this board for many reasons. I loved counting down the days until it arrived! It made the wait much more enjoyable! I also love seeing what books other members are reading and seeing their recommendations for accessories. Everyone is very friendly and helpful! I am very grateful to this community!

Roxie

Mowgli

I love nookboards because here I got the answer to a question that stumped B&N nook support: How to delete a sample book from the nook. No, B & N, archive is NOT the correct answer! Oh, and when B&N did NOT have ANY covers in stock, and I worried that I'd damage my nook without something to protect it, NOOKBOARDS came to the rescue with PICTURES of wonderful Javoedge covers and a DISCOUNT CODE!!! Now I have a beautiful protective cork case for my nook!

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

I love nookboards because its a great online community that helps me get the most out of my nook. From providing great reviews of nook accessories to links for free content, nookboards is there to make the nook user enjoy the nook.
    Free on BarnesNoble.com

Sleeping Giant
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Sleeping-Giant/RJ-Lopez/e/2940000832936

Free on Smashwords:

New Tiber: A Tale of Blood Stripe Company
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12981

thetraub

I love my Nook, I find it very hard to put down. I haven't read this many books in years. I can't wait to travel with it in April.

Tom Sawyer

I love nookboards because it kept me sane while I waited for my shipping notice. I love my nook because I can switch between all of the books that I'm reading on a moment's whim, with no thoughts of how many books I am carrying or whether my bag will burst with the weight!
    Now reading: Sula by Toni Morrison, Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes

Tiny Tim

I love my nook because I can carry a library around with me everywhere I go!
    Helen

Mr. Darcy

I love nookboards, because I have learned so much about the Nook (even though I don't have it yet). I discovered an addicting array of accessories for the Nook here and have already ordered a cover for my soon to be purchased Nook.

Wondraa

I love to read and I love 'Tech' toys. I knew I'd want to experience the eReader phenom. The Nook has the versatility I wanted to see in an eReader. I enjoy borrowing & downloading books from the library to my 'SNookie!
    What a great way to have a variety of reading materials always at hand.

Mowgli

We're a one car household, I absolutely adore my Nook because she lets me read new books when I otherwise wouldn't be able too. I've read more books in the past few months then I did the entire year before that!! The Nook opens doors to reading when you can't get to a book store or library.

I like the NookBoards because everyone here is like minded and super helpful. I get heads up on new products or coupon codes, and I get help and advice if I'm ever having a problem.
    “Patience; n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.”

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast