Expanding and improving

Oliver

Default Expanding and improving

Know that I just joined NB and etc. Please don't get me wrong I love the way everything is on here, but still it would nice to see more and etc.

Heres my ideas

General and off topic forums and sub forums.

Forum Portal (aka homepage and start page)

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator

those are great ideas. What would you like the forum sections to be called?

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    those are great ideas. What would you like the forum sections to be called?
    Thanx. Basically, they can be called as follows.

General and Off topic
    Parenting & Family (Conception, Pregnancy, Birth, Beyond)

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

Default TONIGHT: Our Bodies, Ourselves on NBC Nightly News!

Sorry, for not posting this earlier. Still its worth sharing because its ongoing issue. Even though things have improve for us, but still we have more to do and etc.
    If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share This:

The new edition of “Our Bodies, Ourselves” has been picking up some great press from coast to coast, and tonight we’re going national!

NBC Nightly News is doing a segment on the book and its 40th anniversary featuring OBOS co-founder and executive director Judy Norsigian as well as Susan Love, Nora Ephron, Faye Wattleton, and book contributor Veronica Arreola, who recently wrote about making "Our Bodies, Ourselves" available to her daughter.

NBC also filmed a book discussion and signing held last week at Porter Square Books in Cambridge and may include some of that footage. NBC Nightly News is on from 6:30-7 p.m. EST. We hope you’ll watch!

PLUS: If you haven’t bought your copy yet, you can learn more about the book and order it here. Also check out of the amazing coverage it has received so far.

And did you know that “Our Bodies, Ourselves” is available at a 70 percent discount to health clinics and certain other nonprofit organizations? Seriously. That means it’s only $7.80 per copy. Check out the clinic discount page for more details.

We're working hard to get this new edition into clinics and into the hands of younger women who need accurate, unbiased health information. If you can help support that effort, please donate today. Thanks for all you do!

Our Bodies Ourselves | 5 Upland Road #3 | Cambridge, MA 02140
    [email protected] | 617-245-0200
    www.ourbodiesourselves.org | www.ourbodiesourblog.org This email was sent to [email protected]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails.