Hello everyone!

My name is Benjamin Andrews, and I've been an active author for some time now working on the Rift of Askrah series. The series has only been available on Kindle, but I'm happy to announce expanded distribution of both books currently available (this is an ongoing series)!

The best part is the entire first book is yours for free here on Nook (and other venues as the book appears or is price-matched). No time frame, no tricks, a completely free offering. You see, I know there are a lot of books out there. Great books. I read them too, after all. So as I've been taking this adventure, I've decided that the best way to let others decide if my own works are something they would like to add to their reading pile is to give a great free sample.

I don't want to trick anyone out of their money, or get someone to pick up copies of my books if it's not something they actually want. I know this is business, but that's not how I want to do business. I feel there is no more honest way to find readers than offer the first book in my series free. If readers enjoy it, they will be happy to purchase the rest of the series, or other books I write. If they don't, no hard feelings, and nothing lost.

Now that the introduction is out of the way, I'll tell you a bit about the series itself.

Rift of Askrah is an epic fantasy series following the story of Nihlen Draven, heir to the throne of the nation of Draven. Nihlen has enjoyed a life of royalty most can only dream of. Royalty is not always so great though, especially when you are the future king of a powerful nation. Nihlen has been groomed since birth, and as choices as powerful as love are taken out of his hands, he yearns for freedom.

In the neighboring nation of Rinh, a young thief and her companion struggle to survive on the streets of a poor and cruel nation. When a questionable contact offers them a way out, in exchange for helping to kidnap Nihlen, the two agree, entangling themselves in something no one sees coming.

A peaceful age is shifting, and the forgotten history of Askrah is surfacing in the world. Nihlen is kidnapped, his nation subjugated by the forces of Rinh. Things only become more complicated as a strange power called the Eye of Kings manifests itself within the Prince, leaving these three characters on the run, and completely in the dark. They must find a way to discover what this strange power means, how to save Nihlen's kingdom and a host of other issues in this grand adventure.

The book I'm offering for free here is currently (at the time this thread was made) rated 4.2/5 on Amazon. Feel free to head over there and check the reviews before downloading if you'd like. As previously mentioned, book 2 is also available in this ongoing series, and you can find it here on Nook or other ebook retail venues. Below is the Nook link to Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture, the first book in this series, free for your enjoyment!

Thank you in advance, I hope you enjoy this story.

Benjamin Andrews

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rift...=2940045085885