Free Books for All! Please Read this thread First! :)

Administrator

Default Free Books for All! Please Read this thread First! :)

This section of the forum is specifically for freebies, giveaways or promotions. This is where you will find free books, contests, or maybe even a special coupon code for our members. If you have any of these to share, please feel free to post about them!

When posting in this board, please try to follow these guidelines:

1. The promotion can be yours or one that you find out on the web.

2. If you are the author of the free book being offered, please feel free to introduce yourself and all your offerings in the Author nook.

3. Free books can be inside or outside of Barnes & Noble.

4. Please post individual books, not whole sites (like feedbooks, manybooks etc...), sites can be posted in the "Books Outside B&N" thread.

5. Each freebie, promotion or contest should only have one thread, so please do a search before posting.

6. Only post one freebie/promotion per thread. No threads with lists of freebies.

7. If you know when the freebie, promotion or contest ends, please state this in your post.

8. Once your freebie, promotion or contest has ended, please delete your post.

9. Please do not post books that are in the public domain on this site. These can generally be found many places for free on the web.

At the end of each month we will go through all the posts in this forum to ensure that the freebie, promotion, or contest is still going on. This way our members can know that anything they find on here is still valid. Of course things can change even quicker than that, so if you find that the freebie, promotion or contest has ended, just post a note for us and we will try to remove it sooner.

If you are new to this section, be sure to check all the threads. You should find some great stuff here! A quick way to navigate through this forum is by using the next and previous links that can be seen when you are in a post. This will bring you through each post on this forum!

Thanks!
    Rachel

*Remember - All titles get checked each month, so if there is a post about it here, most likely it's still free! So be sure to go all the way to the beginning of this board if this is your first time here!!
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator

Default Re: Free Books for All! Please Read this thread First! :)

Hi everyone!

I cleaned up this board today so all the books back to the beginning are free as of me posting this.

I did want to note that many older books were no longer free! I think we lost a whole page and a half of freebies, so be sure you are going all the way back to the beginning of the board and grabbing all the freebies because you never know when they may expire.

Cheers!
    Rachel

Mr. Darcy

Hi,
    I'm Noo to Nookboards, but as my Giveaway ends soon I thought I'd better mention it now.
    It's the print version of Something to Read on the Plane - a bit of light literature, short stories and other fun stuff.
    It's a GoodReads Giveaway and ends on 22nd October. There are 10 copies on offer.

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...d-on-the-plane

Thanks.
    Leon Chameleon PI (ages 7 - 12 yrs)
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ean=2940012606440
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Leon-Chameleon-PI-and-the-case-of-the-missing-canary-eggs/Jan-Hurst-Nicholson/e/2940012332936

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Newbie with ? regarding Free Books for All!

Please bear with me. Where is this list for free books? Are you referring to the green square box at the top of this page?

Thanks!

Mad Hatter

Default Re: Newbie with ? regarding Free Books for All!

Quote Originally Posted by beachmom
    Please bear with me. Where is this list for free books? Are you referring to the green square box at the top of this page?

Thanks!
    I think it is this (sub)board labeled 'Free Books, Promotions, and Contests':

https://www.nookboards.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0

Donna

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by beachmom

Thanks!
    Yes each thread in this board contains a free book or promotion, just click through all the threads to find them!! You may find that a few on the front page have expired, but I do try to ensure that all the books that are posted here are still free. Have fun downloading!

Rachel

Administrator

I haven't cleaned up this board in a while, but with all the new nookites joining us, I went through all the posts today and removed any that were no longer free. If you are new to the board, please check out all the threads in this board (even all the way back to page 4!) as all the offers still posted are still free.

Cheers!
    Rachel

Administrator

I have updated this board to take out all the offers that are not free. If you are new to the boards, be sure to go all the way back to the beginning to get all the freebies!!

Cheers!
    Rachel

Administrator

Hi all!!

I have updated this forum, so everything that is listed here should still be free or active. Be sure to take a look all the way back to the end, there are some oldies, but goodies back there!!

Thanks!
    Rachel

Oliver

How do I edit or delete a post on this forum? i can't seem to figure out how to do either.