Nookboards Resident Authors

Administrator

Default Nookboards Resident Authors

I think we can all agree that reading a new book can be a lot of fun, but sometimes it is made even more fun when you actually know the author! We have a lot of resident authors right here on nookboards. Not only do they want to offer up their books for you to read, but they want to be a part of our little community here as well. I know I like to support these authors, and I thought you might want to too. Below you will see a list of authors that are a part of our community, if you have the time please be sure to check out their offerings, give a few a try, and maybe start a post telling them how you liked it.

Authors -- I bet you're wondering how you can get on this list! Well it's pretty easy really, just become a part of our community here. While we appreciate and accept all authors, we are really trying to give credit to ones who not only tell us about their books, but also get involved in other threads on our board.

If you would like to see your name on this thread and you have at least 25 posts on this board, please send board member Fireflywishes a PM. Include your first and last name and a link to your books on Amazon, B&N, and/or Smashwords and a link to your personal website as well if you would like. You will only get one link for each of those four, so if you have more than one book, you may want to be sure the link you give her goes to all of your books.

This thread is maintained free of charge, we would like to see authors become a part of our community, which is why we decided to have a post minimum of 25 to get listed on this thread. Of course we understand that not all authors have the time to post as much. Even if you don't have the time to get more involved here and thus qualify as a 'Resident Author', we want to know about your book too!! Our readers are always on the look out for new books and new authors, so don't feel like we don't want to hear about what you have to offer us. Please feel free to start a thread in the 'Author nook' and tell us all about your book. Or if your book is having a promotion or is free right now, please feel free to offer it to us in the 'Free Books, Promotions, and Contests' board as well. And who knows, maybe you'll find some other interesting threads and find yourself chatting it up and becoming a part of things round these parts.

Readers -- Be sure to check out all our authors in our Author nook

Lastly, if any author is ever interested in more advertising on this site for their books, we do offer our banner advertising. Just send me a PM for more information regarding that.

Happy Reading!
    Rachel
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Default Re: Nookboards Resident Authors

Avey, Bob | B&N | Amazon |Personal Website | Suspense, Thriller

Ball, Cliff | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Sci-Fi , Thriller

Batchelder, Dennis | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Thriller/Action-Adventure

Berner, Karen Wojcik | B&N | Amazon | Personal Blog | Personal Website | General Fiction, Women's Fiction

Brown, Chicki | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Contemporary Women’s Fiction

Bue, Arne L. | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Literature, Thrillers, Young Adult

Bybee, Catherine | Amazon | Fictionwise | Personal Website | Paranormal Time Travel Romance

Chen, Philip | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Thriller, Sci-Fi

Conifer, Dave | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Young Adult, Humor, Thriller

Davis, Nick | B&N | B&N | B&N | Personal Website |

DeBacco, Joyce | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website l Women's Fiction/Time Travel

Derrico, David | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Sci-Fi/Action Adventure, Sci-Fi Humor

Hamilton, John | B&N | Amazon | Personal Website | Historical Fiction, Horror

Hammes, Elmore | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website|

Hawk, L. Steven | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Sci-Fi

Henkel, Guido | B&N | Amazon | Kobo | Personal Website | Supernatural Mystery

Hutcheson, Alan | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Action, Humor

Currently reading:
    The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
    Book Challenge 2011 38 bks read of 60

12,724 Pages Read of 12,000

My Shelf Confessions

Super Moderator

Jordan, K.A. | B&N | Goodreads | Smashwords | Personal Website | Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance

Kersey, Christine | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Suspense

Kramer, Naomi | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Humor

Letts, Jason | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Fantasy

Mathias, M.R. | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Fantasy, YA Sci-Fi

May, K.C. | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Sci-Fi, Fantasy

McDonald, Mary | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Thriller

Minger, Miriam | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Historical/Adventure Romance

Nilles, Melanie | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Young Adult

Nilsen, Karen | B&N | Amazon | GoodReads | Personal Website | Fantasy, Historical, Romance

Northern, Chris | B&N | Smashwords | Personal Website | Fantasy

Parkinson, Shayne | B&N | Amazon l Smashwords | Personal Website | Historical Fiction

Pearson, Ryne Douglas | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Thriller, Suspense, Mystery

Peterson, Manley | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Young Adult, Humor

Schneider, Maria | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Cozy Mystery, Urban Fantasy

Shireman, Cheryl | B&N | Amazon | Personal Website | Women’s Fiction, Writing Reference

Silkin, Steve | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords l Fiction, Short Stories

Slater, Nigel | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Historical, Thriller

Strnad, Jan | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Suspense , Thriller

Titus, J.A. | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Literary Fiction, Young Adult

Tomlin, Jeanne | B&N | Amazon | Smashwords | Personal Website | Young Adult, Fantasy
    Currently reading:

My Shelf Confessions

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

... space for more ....
    Currently reading:

My Shelf Confessions

Tom Sawyer

Well,thanks for the sharing.

Oliver

How does one get on the list? I'm not here as much as I'd LIKE to be...but I have a lot of books on Nook, as well as in print, and audio.

David
    Author of "The Parting," and "Deep Blue"

Connect on Facebook
    My books on the Nook