Did you publish an Ebook? Share it here - Page 17

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Mowgli

Default Re: Did you publish an Ebook? Share it here

There are some great looking books here!!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm going to buy some now!! Indies supporting Indie's work is great!
    Bestselling Romantic Comedy and cozy mystery author
    Tonyakappes.blogspot.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

I just woke up to a 4 1/2 star review for my YA fantasy romance, Uncommon Magic! The reviewer said, "Uncommon Magic drew me in from the very first page. I just wanted to keep reading and reading and I enjoyed the story so much that I didn’t want it to end."

It's only $.99 for Nook.

Straight to **** (Book one in the Lilith Straight series) The moment Lilith Straight dies, the Devil appears to claim her soul and cash in on a longtime family curse. Now, Lilith has no choice but to work for him. The job is bad, the boss is worse, and she can’t imagine how she’ll explain her new reincarnation to her eight-year-old daughter. But then an arrogant, yet oh so yummy, incubus shows up…and **** heats up just a little more.

Oliver

I recently published a book called The Elister Chronicles, which is sort of a fantasy/historical fiction novel that illustrates a close relationship between tragedies of the present, like 9-11, with mistakes of the very-distant, fictional past. The newly-released novel seeks to connect extreme events and turning points in human history with a fantasy world on Earth before recorded time, portraying the struggles we face in the 21st century as themes that have been repeated and remain unsolved. It's a Young Adult novel I have published through Smashwords. I am currently waiting for approval to ship to b&n online, but you can read a 20% sample on the page if anyone is interest

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

By Sorrow Increased by Jaye North

Science Fiction Adventure / Humorous Science Fiction

95,000 words

The fate of the universe rests in the hands of one man.

... the universe is so screwed.

A hero in a whole other life, pilot Nick Pike has since made it onto all the wrong lists – with his name right at the top of God’s To Stomp list. He’s found, however, his own Garden of Eden in the form of an intergalactic cargo-hauling business he runs with his friend and former teammate, Darby. But, like any Eden, this one comes complete with a snake.

When his sorely-in-need-of-repairs ship, the Pike’s Pique, makes an emergency landing on a planet straight out of the Ming Dynasty, that snake appears in the guise of a former – and definitely to be avoided – business partner. And the apple he holds out is a fast and easy job of transporting an accused killer to a local warlord. The bounty offered for his capture and delivery, he promises, will be more than enough to get the Pique up and flying again.

With creditors hounding them and with no other prospects in sight, Nick gives reluctantly in to temptation and takes a bite out of that apple. All, however, is not quite as it seems. In fact, nothing is at it seems. Nick and Darby must then band together with an unlikely crew as they try to keep a little knowledge from being a very dangerous thing.

If you like poetry, check out my nook book, The Brubury Tales.
    author of Gary, the Four-Eyed Fairy (Nook & Kindle: $1.99) and The Brubury Tales (paperback & Kindle).

Mowgli

What a wonderful thread. I have three on Nook.

The Jacody Ives Mysteries - The Gifts and Sacred Secrets. If you love complicated stories with twists, turns, plots and subplots, I hope you'll give these a try.

Free Short Story
    Full Confession - A short thriller about justice.

Links:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/full...her/1104361694

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sacr...her/1103475991

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...her/1103099038
    Bet you can't...FIND ME
    The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery
    Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery

Mr. Darcy

Murkan Plants One Tomato is a kid ebook.
    Murkan is under four years old and has her own ideas about how things work.
    This is a short book with quite a few pictures.
    My reader doesn't read yet.
    Adults can read Murkan and not be bored out of their skulls
    I flunked book promotion 101.
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/murkan-plants-one-tomato-strayer/1031520518

Tom Sawyer

My latest book just went live on Nookbooks! It's a bit of a sequel to my last book "SAT & BAF! Memories of a Tower Rat" that relates my experiences as an IRR recall to active duty during Desert Storm. I think it came out very good! It's only $.99 on Nook with a print version on the way. I'm so excited.

Recall! Return of the IRR
    [img width=388 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/PepeLep/OfficialRecallCover.jpg[/img]

Title: Recall! Return of the IRR
    Author: Doug DePew

Synopsis:
    There hadn't been a full-scale recall of the Individual Ready Reserves since the Korean War. In January of 1991, with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Soviet Union, many people believed it would take World War III to trigger a recall of the IRR. Many people were wrong.

They came from cities and farms and towns in every corner of the country. With only a few days' notice, they quit their jobs, dropped out of college, kissed their girlfriends or wives, and got on planes to Atlanta, Georgia with nothing but the clothes on their backs. They had long hair, beards, and bad attitudes. They descended by the thousands on Fort Benning, Georgia, and they were not happy about it at all.

In this entertaining, true story, the author relates his own experiences as one of the twenty-thousand IRR recalls who were ordered back to active duty in support of Operation Desert Storm. In a story reminiscent of "The Dirty Dozen" times ten thousand, the author takes you through the entire experience from beginning to end. He carries you along for the ride and explains exactly what it was like to be a recall. With the many IRR recalls over the last ten years of warfare, this first hand account could shed some light on how the current era of recalls began. (29,000 words +/-)

Thanks!
    Doug
    SAT & BAF! Memories of a Tower Rat also available in paperback!

Tom Sawyer

I'm a former mid list author in hardcover and paperback, finally have all my old titles on Nook. The Mick Callahan Novels (Memorial Day, Eye of the Burning Man, One of the Wicked and Running Cold), Dead and Gone (a Lionsgate movie), The Pressure of Darkness, CLAN (coming soon), Daemon (Night of the Daemon), Night of the Beast, Top Suspense Group stuff--lots of things to choose from, which prices from free to $4.99.
    Harry Shannon
    MY CATALOGUE OF NOOK BOOKS HERE http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?store=EBOOK&WRD=harry+shannon&page=in dex&prod=univ&choice=ebooks&query=Harry+Shannon&fl ag=False&r=1&ugrp=1

Puck

When time is short, please consider my recently released short story collection, http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/midn...and%2bholding. Here is a brief description.

Sometimes we wish we could stop the clock and rewind time. Maybe to savor a happy moment, take back words spoken in haste, or fulfill an ambition. Other times we want to turn the clock ahead, hopeful of better times or fortunes. Midnight and Holding is a collection of stories reflecting those desires. Total words: approximately 12,000.

Rubies and Other Gems – A woman’s trip back in time puts her present problems in perspective. (Not to be confused with my novel of the same name.)

The Shed – A newly erected garden shed is the catalyst that reconnects a driven executive with his neglected wife and children.

Harvey’s New Suit – A woman buys her husband his first new suit in years.

Rainbow Years – A carefree youth calls to mind a woman’s own dreams and desires.

Mad Dogs and Fishermen – A humorous account of an innocent suggestion taken to extreme.

Midnight and Holding – A parent’s rite of passage.

Thanks,

Joyce

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast