Did you publish an Ebook? Share it here - Page 18

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Tiny Tim

Default Re: Did you publish an Ebook? Share it here

For a light, summer read, I have Full Circle, A love story - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/love...ven/1100542694
    Beautiful, passionate architect Mira Deven evokes a raw hunger in Richard Tyler that he never suspects is hidden within him. Stunned by the force of passion, they stop fighting the undeniable attraction. Letting themselves bask in each other, they are unaware that danger lurks close. A danger that will hurt them both deeply.
    Tons of comical insight, hunky shoulders to cry on and plenty of girl talk make this book a fast paced, yet absorbing read! Passion, manipulation and humor rule in this novel about love, betrayal and the ultimate connection.

My second book, With you in my heart, is a contemporary women's fiction novel.
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/with...ven/1104703404

The story is about an inward journey toward love. Set in India, the US and Belize, it follows three protagonists as their lives are forever changed by unforeseen events. Whether in the serene Himalayas and beautiful Belize, or vibrant New York City and Arizona, the characters choose their unique paths in their quest for love. They find unexpected strength and twists of fate that define their tangled lives forever.
    Two independent reviewers gave it 4/5 stars. Their reviews can be found on the book page.

Thanks for the opportunity,
    Anne
    Anne Maven - romantic fiction
    Full Circle [url]http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-Love-Story/Anne-Maven/e/2940012595225/?itm=1&USRI=anne+maven[url]
    Contemporary women's fiction-With you in myheart[url]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/with-you-in-my-heart-anne-maven/1104703404[url]

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Hi kigerwolff! Thanks for starting the thread- I have four fast-paced, action-packed novellas (the Kate Jones Adventure Series) available for the Nook. The links to each one are in my signature line below. They are (in sequence)

Bad Spirits (Books 1-5): Kate Jones is on the run with a backpack full of money, intent on finding her way back to the United States from Mexico. Unfortunately, a ruthless drug lord named Salazar is just as intent on finding her, retrieving his stolen money and making her pay for ever having left him. Is there anyone she can trust?

Dead of Winter: Kate Jones is hiding out from her shady past in small town Alaska when she witnesses an execution-style murder. Convinced the killers are Salazar's men and desperate to stop them from finding her, she reports the crime to local law enforcement, hoping to put them off her trail so she can escape.
    What she gets is Sam, an enigmatic officer with a mysterious past who's been assigned to watch over her as the hunt for the murderers deepens.
    Sam and Kate's obvious attraction to each other becomes a dangerous complication as Kate realizes the only way she'll be able to stay alive is to leave Alaska, and try to keep one step ahead of Salazar.

Death RITES: When Kate has to leave Alaska (and Sam) behind, she runs to the last place she remembers feeling safe: the North Shore of Oahu. Against her better judgment, she re-establishes old connections, and soon faces a new problem in Alek, a gifted carver and avid surfer.
    Then a brutal murder and theft of a priceless artifact from a museum is discovered and Kate's thrown in the middle of what appears to be a violent ancient sect come to life. Her only chance of survival is to rely on her wits...

...and the ancient gods of Hawaii.

Touring for Death: Kate Jones is hiding out from her shady past driving jeep tours through the rugged high desert of northern Arizona, determined to stop looking over her shoulder and find peace from her mistake of a gun-toting, former life. Testifying against a Mexican drug lord and a dirty DEA agent didn't turn out to be a life enhancing choice and she's been on the move ever since.

Now, five years have passed with no sign of trouble and Kate's finally starting to believe she's safe. Her current goal is to make enough money so she can get lost in the tropics when the tourist trade dies off. Unfortunately, it's the tourists that are dying off and she may be next.

When Kate and Sheriff Cole Anderson join forces to catch the killer, sparks fly. Kate has to decide if it's safe to trust him with her secrets. But trusting him could mean death-

- for both of them.

Thanks again for this opportunity!
    Take care,
    DV

Oliver

Default My cozy mystery, Next Time We Steal The Carillon

My book, Next Time We Steal The Carillon, is about college students in the Midwest in the nineties. I would have set it ten years later, but there is not a name for those years. The oughts, the pre-teens, the tweens? Come on! We'll have to wait another ninety years and hope that our great-great grandkids will be more serious about addressing this terrible problem. But, I digress.

Our student detectives have been tasked with the job of finding the stolen school antique. Signs point to witches or some magic people. Then, some other signs point to collectors, and yet other signs point to thieves. Too many signs!

You'll be pleased to know that in the end, they sort all the signs out. Yes, there is a little innocent flirtation going on, and yes, there are some college hijinx going on, and yes, there is some serious detecting going on. These are kids you'd be proud to have as your sons or daughters or mothers or fathers or pastors.

Please note: No animals were injured in the writing of this book.
    Louie Flann

Next Time We Steal The Carillon, a cozy mystery

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

Thanks for the thread. I appreciate it. After 19 years of writing, I finally self-published and I'm having the time of my life! I published five books in the order given below:

1. Return of the Rose by Theresa Ragan, medieval time travel. Twin sisters are born in medieval times. One ailing babe is sent to the future for help. She returns 24 years later and is forced to marry in her sister's place. A sister she knows nothing about.

2. A Knight in Central Park by Theresa Ragan, medieval time travel. A regular Joe goes back in time. The last thing on his mind is love.

3. Taming Mad Max by Theresa Ragan, a romantic comedy. Kari Murphy must work side by side with the guy she spent ONE incredible night with during high school.

4. Finding Kate Huntley by Theresa Ragan, a romantic suspense. Kate Huntley lives for one thing only...REVENGE.

5. Abducted by T.R. Ragan, a thriller. Escaping a madman should have been the end to Lizzy's nightmare...but it was only the beginning.

I hope I did this right. Have a wonderful day!

Oliver

I have two ebooks available for Nook. The first is The Last Girl, a YA mystery/thriller. Fifteen year old Sonya Neslund solves the mystery behind the vicious attacks of three of her classmates. The second is Time Immortal, a vampire story collection about Marcus, a 2000 year old blind vampire medium. I also have a short story, A Foreign Body, a free download which will soon be available at the Nook store but can also be found at http://bit.ly/v6sYW7 along with the other two. My paper novel, Karma House, is also available at Barnes and Noble.com. Thanks

Hi everyone,
    I'm an indie author whose novel, The God King, just debuted on Barnes & Noble! It is a fast-paced epic fantasy with an ancient Middle Eastern setting.

THE GOD KING

Heroes are not born, they are forged in the fires of apocalypse...

In the heavens above, the three moons crash together, streaming fire and death in their wake; below, the seas rage as the roiling face of the world shatters. After Prince Varis Kilvar steals powers to transform himself into a god, chaos reigns from the king's city of Ammathor to the forbidding walls of the Black Keep. At his heels marches a demonic army torn from the very bowels of the Thousand Hells, and the risen God King uses terror to stake his claim over all lands.

Betrayed and bound to Varis by powers he does not understand, mercenary Kian Valara is forced to masquerade as the world's savior, while a beautiful Sister of Najihar prepares him for his last battle. Victory against a living god is far from certain, but vengeance? For Kian, when the battle rage falls upon him and the sword hilt is hot and alive against his palm, vengeance is never out of reach.

Find it on Barnes & Noble here: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The...mes%2ba%2bwest

(Thank you for this thread; its great to support each other and have a chance to share our own work)
    The God King - apocalyptic heroic fantasy novel

The website - http://jamesawest.net/
    The blog - http://jamesawest.blogspot.com/

Mr. Darcy

Hi all! I've published two cozy mysteries through PubIt!:

The Jester's Apprentice

Philippa always loved a little intrigue, which made Edric an irresistible catch. That and his smoldering violet stare.

But when he disappears on "business," teasing her with promises of a more exciting life, Philippa's only aid is a masked stalker who sends her out on midnight spy sessions.

While unraveling Edric's secrets, Philippa stumbles into the path of a legendary arsonist. And his idea of intrigue may turn Philippa's world to ash.

Dead Locked

Imogen Bell dishes publicity for a team of explorers, and she just can't resist a good pirate tale.

So when her boss is murdered, Imogen dares to defy her anti-lore boyfriend and joins forces with his nemesis in a hunt to find treasure worth killing for.

If she doesn't want to end up in Davy Jones' Locker, Imogen must trust the clues of a dead man and crack open a centuries-old mystery before her opponent does it first.

You can read sample chapters of The Jester's Apprentice and Dead Locked at my website - www.amysnovels.com.

Thanks!
    Amy
    Author of romantic, action-packed mystery novels
    www.amysnovels.com

Biohazard - B&N and Smashwords
    The Jester's Apprentice - B&N and Smashwords
    Dead Locked - B&N and Smashwords

Oliver

THE HUMAN SIDE TO A ZOMBIE

Yes. There's a human side. In my situation, that is.
    You see, due to an embarrassing case of epilepsy, all those short circuits in my head hot-wired my brain when I turned into a zombie, so my brain didn't rot away.
    So I'm still me.
    Well, mostly kind of.
    ...let me explain:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/108219

It's tough being a humane zombie.

[This ebook is for free, for your entertainment and hopefully for your review as well! - Andrew Legend]

Tiny Tim

I've recently published two mysteries with Pubit:

KARMA'S A BITCH (A Pet Psychic Mystery)

Darwin Winters, reluctant pet psychic, is determined to leave her family’s paranormal past behind and lead a normal life. So she strikes out on her own and opens up a new pet boutique in St. Pete, Florida. When a local homeless man she befriends is found dead, and the police assume it’s a suicide, Darwin has no choice but to use her gift to help collar the killer.

She adopts his grieving mastiff, Karma—and with the dog’s help—tries to piece together the events of that fatal night. Accepting the visions is one thing, but can she solve the mystery without revealing her powers to the jaded, yet drool-worthy, detective in charge of the case? Or will the killer put an end to her psychic sleuthing and bury the truth for good?

THE MONARCH

Fate seems to have mistaken Anne Serafini, a forensic photographer, for superwoman and she’s not amused. After being stabbed, witnessing a friend’s murder and shooting a man in self-defense, Anne realizes she’s been Fate’s puppet all along.
    Now she’s chosen Anna Maria Island to try and take back control of her life. Unfortunately—when a murdered girl washes up on the beach—she understands, once again, Fate has chosen this place for her.
    When Anne’s two eccentric aunts decide it’s time to let her in on the family secret, they tell Anne she is the latest fourth generation woman in her brown-eyed family to be born with green eyes and a paranormal gift. Anne’s gift is being in the wrong place at the right time. The gift of serendipity. But, the gift is also a curse. Each green-eyed woman has died before her twenty-eighth birthday.
    Anne will turn twenty-eight in three weeks.
    Can she embrace her gift and help stop this budding serial killer? Or is he the tool Fate will use to fulfill the family curse?

You can get them for your nook here
    Last edited by soesposito; 12-04-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    Author of The Monarch & Karma's A Bitch ( A Pet Psychic Mystery)

Available for your Nook here

A Tide of Shadows, Volume One of the Chronicles of Llars...by Tom Bielawski

Carym of Hyrum is a respected village hero. That is until he is wrongly accused of rebellion and murder. Saved from execution at the hands of the authorities by the very band of rebels he despises, Carym must risk everything to repay the criminals for his freedom by undertaking a dangerous quest for a vial of water from the mythical Everpool.

Meanwhile, a dark wizard in league with the evil god, Umber, leads an army bent on the conquest of the entire Northern Continent. He, too, seeks the Everpool, but for far more sinister purposes and his powerful minions hunt Carym at every turn.

A shake up is occurring in the heavens as the offspring of the Father God war with each other and with Him for dominance over the peoples of Llars.

In order to reach the Everpool Carym must learn to deal with his new powers, dodge monstrous hunters, guard against betrayal, and resist the evil temptations that threaten to overwhelm him like a Tide of Shadows. Show Less

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast