Last week iPhone. This week battle of iPad reading apps. Who wins?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Darcy

Default Last week iPhone. This week battle of iPad reading apps. Who wins?

It's Kindle vs Nook vs iBooks on the iPad. Who wins? Check it out and see.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Default Re: Last week iPhone. This week battle of iPad reading apps. Who wins?

The fact that you really love bacon got me laughing!

Donna

d'Artagnan

Nice!

Now you have me curious, I kind of want to put the Kindle app on my phone (EVO) just to see how it compares to the Nook app.

I don't know about Kobo, but you're certainly not missing much with the Borders app.
    Currently Reading:
    A Song of Ice and Fire Series

Next up:
    The Entire Oz Series

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by wdblevin
    The fact that you really love bacon got me laughing!
    The BAS appreciates you input.

BAS = Bacon Appreciation Society

Mr. Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSugarbaker
    Nice!

Now you have me curious, I kind of want to put the Kindle app on my phone (EVO) just to see how it compares to the Nook app.

I don't know about Kobo, but you're certainly not missing much with the Borders app.
    Reading on my phone is something I'm still surprised I actually do on occasion.

d'Artagnan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryne Douglas Pearson
    Reading on my phone is something I'm still surprised I actually do on occasion.
    Yes, I know what you mean. I have started reading a cookbook on my phone, and I was shocked that I didn't completely hate it.

I think it's the touchscreen. I used to try to read books on my blackberry, and I found it to be unbearable.
    Currently Reading:
    A Song of Ice and Fire Series

Next up:
    The Entire Oz Series

Tom Sawyer

Before I got my nook I used and loved the nook app for my android phone even though it was a bit of a memory hog. Never used the kindle app but did use Aldilko reading app which was ok. Once I got my nook, I deleted the nook app because I didn't think I would ever use and I never particularly liked reading on my phone anyway. But with the 1.5 update coming out soon and the ability to sync, I might have to try it again....just in case. It is always nice to have lots of options.
    “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?'. Douglas Adams

'No two persons ever read the same book.' Edmund Wilson

Mr. Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by mc48
    Before I got my nook I used and loved the nook app for my android phone even though it was a bit of a memory hog. Never used the kindle app but did use Aldilko reading app which was ok. Once I got my nook, I deleted the nook app because I didn't think I would ever use and I never particularly liked reading on my phone anyway. But with the 1.5 update coming out soon and the ability to sync, I might have to try it again....just in case. It is always nice to have lots of options.
    Yeah, the option to read on many devices is something I've grown to appreciate.

Mad Hatter

RDP: Saw this and thought of you: http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...elves/19697827

Donna

Tom Sawyer

hmmm,thanks for the sharing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast