Where are all the Nook Users?

Tiny Tim

Post Where are all the Nook Users?

Is this website/forum still active on a daily basis? Just skimming through and seeing old dates on most everything. Maybe people are reading and not commenting. Just wondering how people feel about Nook, the future of Nook, and this website.

Feedback welcome.

Thanks,
    Lia Fairchild

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

I really don't visit here anymore, I didn't like all the changes when the forum switched owners. I checked in today to see if there were any reviews on the new Glowlight Plus (I am still using the original simple touch).
    I noticed the same thing about all the old dates on everything. It looks like this isn't the bustling place it used to be.

Tiny Tim

I rarely come here too. The reason I quit is because there were all sorts of spam posts and threads. And they were allowed to keep doing it. Whoever was in charge really wasn't keeping it cleaned up. I tried to report it and for some reason I got a lifetime ban! I eventually got a hold of somebody in charge and they realized it was some sort of mistake. I haven't checked around yet to see if all that spam stuff is still here. This was the first thread I clicked on.

In answer to your question about the new Glowlight Plus. I love mine. I've owned every model of Nook. I think the new one is the best. My only complaint, the aluminum back case. Not pleasant to hold. I have a stand that I stick my Nook to (using a couple of velcro strips on the back) for reading while lying down in bed. I love it because I can relax and read. Just have to reach up to turn the page. But, when I'm reading in other places I have to hand hold it. And that aluminum case isn't comfortable. I might look for a leather (or similar) case for those times.
    Love to motorhome and Corvette.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

Just a quick scroll down this section shows several of those awful scam spam threads. But there don't seem to be any comments or text. So maybe somebody is trying to clean it up but doesn't know how to delete the threads and block that computer poster?
    Love to motorhome and Corvette.