Please help a reader out!!! Ugh!!!

Question Please help a reader out!!! Ugh!!!

Well, I gulped down Hunger Games and it's sequels... I raced through Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson. I've read pretty much all of Sherilynn Kenyon. All of Robert Doherty and his Atlantis, Area 51 and Psychic Warrior books. I've read all of Matthew Reilly's Jack West Jr's books. I NEED BOOKS!!!

Can anyone rec anything else? I liked to have a series so that I can watch character development, etc. And I love paranormal, alternate universe/POSSIBLE future, romance books. I'm not a big sci-fi/fantasy reader (IE Isaac Asimov spelling, I know...shhhh/Pern, etc). I have to admit, I'm really on this whole 'End of the World, but we read the clues and could stop it' kick (Robert Doherty & Matthew Reilly). LOL!

Can ANYONE give me some ideas as to some books I can try?? I'm SO BORED!! I have a nice shiny Nook with nothing to read on it!

....probably because I read too dang fast.
    NookBoards Moderator
    If you need assistance, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me and I will endeavor to respond to you within 24 hours.
    • "H3y [email protected]$ r0ng?" *sigh* Obviously it's your education.
    • Dear Microsoft Word, I'm pretty sure I spelled my name right. Not sure about the rest, but I think I have that one right!
    • I hate it when I spell a word so wrong that spell check has no suggestions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

JD Robb writes an "In Death" series that is fantastic! They are about a homicide cop 50 yrs in the future. Warning...adult content. The first is Naked in Death. Additional warning..the books are addictive!

Tom Sawyer

I agree, Love JD Robb's series! Also Karen Rose, all her charaters are linked in some way throughout the books.
    You can find all my books on my B&N page here. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/m-a-comley

o
    r my erotic titles here. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/tiffany-towers

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Have you read Divergent yet? it's sequel, Insurgent, just released today. Divergent was fantastic and I've heard great things about Insurgent from those who received ARCs.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinejenn03 View Post
    Have you read Divergent yet? it's sequel, Insurgent, just released today. Divergent was fantastic and I've heard great things about Insurgent from those who received ARCs.
    No! I have heard that it was really good and I forgot all about it! Thanks so much! :-) Plus, my mom recc'd the In Death series for me, so I think I may try them out, too. I love to read and the job I have, I work 12 hour shifts, so I have plenty of time to do so. LOL
    NookBoards Moderator
    If you need assistance, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me and I will endeavor to respond to you within 24 hours.
    • "H3y [email protected]$ r0ng?" *sigh* Obviously it's your education.
    • Dear Microsoft Word, I'm pretty sure I spelled my name right. Not sure about the rest, but I think I have that one right!
    • I hate it when I spell a word so wrong that spell check has no suggestions.

Oliver

Check out Sean McMullen's Great Winter series. It's post-apocalyptic, and just to get your attention without giving away too much the most powerful person in the world is the head of the library system