Great Beach Reads - "Leave Me Gasping" & "Escaping Celia" for your Nook

TC Beacham

Default Great Beach Reads - "Leave Me Gasping" & "Escaping Celia" for your Nook

Hello Nook Lovers

As a newbie, I'm learning a lot about the Nook from your threads. So far I haven't seen a Nook in the wild and I'm really looking forward to that first encounter. Love the color book cover feature!

I'm happy to say that my ebooks are now available at Barnes and Noble! So if you're looking for some fun fiction, please download a sample...

LEAVE ME GASPING is the first title in a series featuring gutsy female sleuth Del Jakes. A childhood friend is missing and Del travels home to coastal Florida. In a whirlwind of clues and revelations, the sleuth and her cohorts move from a grungy marina grill to a luxurious waterfront enclave; Sound side towns to Gulf side mangrove thickets; suspicion to trust; despair to hope—and grief to love.

ESCAPING CELIA is the story of Carly O'Shea, whose long-awaited solo vacation is derailed when her mother, aunt, and wacky cousin Celia invade her seaside cottage. Stir in a snarly runaway teen, a hot guitar player, a cool Southern boy, a gun-toting matron, and a wise boardwalk barista—and you’ve got the kind of summer stew that gives everybody heartburn!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

TC Beacham

Default Re: Great Beach Reads - "Leave Me Gasping" & "Escaping Celia" for your Nook

SUMMER is here - time to stock up on fun reads and sunscreen!

I have always loved the sea and have been so sick about the disaster in the Gulf - I want to do something to help.

10% of my proceeds from these books (and upcoming titles) will be donated for the conservation of our oceans and wetlands.

Please keep the Gulf situation in your thoughts and prayers!

Puck

Default Re: Great Beach Reads - "Leave Me Gasping" & "Escaping Celia" for your Nook

10% of my proceeds from these books (and upcoming titles) will be donated for the conversation of our oceans and wetlands.

And, oh, the conversations our oceans and wetlands must be having right now.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

TC Beacham

Quote Originally Posted by nookiefan
    10% of my proceeds from these books (and upcoming titles) will be donated for the conversation of our oceans and wetlands.

And, oh, the conversations our oceans and wetlands must be having right now.
    And the wildlife too - saw a posting today about the wildlife that was titled, "What the **** did we do to deserve this?" I can't even look at the pictures without crying.

Thanks for catching that typo!