Ebook downloading problems..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Oliver

Default Ebook downloading problems..

I bought an ebook the other day and it won't allow me to download it due to 'insufficient funds' on my credit card, even though I have money in my account. I also can't rebuy the ebook with a new card. Called customer service, sent an email and no help as of yet. Will call again tomorrow but, does anyone on here know how I can delete this ebook from my library. It doesnt give me a delete option or anything so I am at a loss. Any help is appreciated!
    Ryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: Ebook downloading problems..

If I remember correctly, it takes 48-72 hours for the problem to clear up. It has to do with the credit card company getting updated. After that time you should call support and see what else they can do....like taking it "off" your account or some such. Then you can repurchase

Oliver

So since I bought the book last night, I should wait until Saturday/Sunday to call customer serive again? The man I spoke with today said he would let his supervisor know of the porblem and have it removed. Hopefully this is cleared up soon because it's just annoying to look on my Nook and see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and not be able to do anything with it! haha

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Yeah, ya got my sympathy! Ain't technology great, LOL

Oliver

Only the best! ha Thanks for the help, will let you know the outcome!

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by xxitsrynxx0
    So since I bought the book last night, I should wait until Saturday/Sunday to call customer serive again? The man I spoke with today said he would let his supervisor know of the porblem and have it removed. Hopefully this is cleared up soon because it's just annoying to look on my Nook and see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and not be able to do anything with it! haha
    I have this series, if you don't get it cleared up, I can lend it to you, that way you don't have to wait.
    Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

Does the book show up on your B&N online account? If so you can delete it from there and then "check for new content" in your B&N library on your nook and it should be gone.

Kevin
    NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

Oliver

That's so weird because I "bought" The girl who played with fire and The Hunger games on January 7th and 8th respectively. It let me download them to my nook. I'm reading The Girl Who played with fire currently, and it has not yet charged my gc for either one, LOL

I'm sure they'll come off eventually but it looks like B&N wasn't prepared for the sheer volume of orders they would get after christmas.

I had an issue with a credit card for a Christmas gift. Ordering from QVC, not B&N though. QVC said my card was declined, and the cc company said it wasn't. Took forever to get that one straightened out. Hopefully it will work out for you.

Also, I didn't see that LendMe was available for this series. Is it just not showing that for me because they haven't charged me for it yet?
    I earn B&N gift cards searching the web with Swagbucks! Check it out if you'd like My referral link

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by kilikena311
    That's so weird because I "bought" The girl who played with fire and The Hunger games on January 7th and 8th respectively. It let me download them to my nook. I'm reading The Girl Who played with fire currently, and it has not yet charged my gc for either one, LOL

I'm sure they'll come off eventually but it looks like B&N wasn't prepared for the sheer volume of orders they would get after christmas.

I had an issue with a credit card for a Christmas gift. Ordering from QVC, not B&N though. QVC said my card was declined, and the cc company said it wasn't. Took forever to get that one straightened out. Hopefully it will work out for you.

Also, I didn't see that LendMe was available for this series. Is it just not showing that for me because they haven't charged me for it yet?
    it might not be, I haven't even checked. lol.
    Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

Mad Hatter

Hi Ryan and welcome to NOOKBOARDS... Do you have any news on this?

Donna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast