Downloading books

Oliver

Default Downloading books

I have been having difficulty downloading books to my Nook since February. I've had the Nook since July and have downloaded other books but hit a glitch in the process. I purchase and book and then when I try to download it, it goes to the "queuing, will dowload shortly" and then never downloads. However, as soon as I walk into B&N, it downloads immediately. I have no problems with any of my other Wi-Fi devices and have not changed any of the setting for the router. I was given a super secret phone number for tech support but to no avail. I just keep getting an automated message asking which extension I want. Apparently, I am not privy to this information and can only leave a message. Of course, no one calls me back. I'm ready to return my Nook and get a Kindle...

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Downloading books

Well before you do something THAT drastic why not try unregistering the device and re-registering? Be sure you backup any sideloaded books that you have in your library first. All you B&N books will still be available to you after you re-register. And even though you have not changed anything on your router it still could be a router issue and not a problem with the nook at all. Have you ever tried it at other wifi hotspots besides your local B&N store? If the same thing occurs at say like a Starbucks and your books download fine then it for sure is an issue with your router. And buying a Kindle is not necessarily going to resolve your problem.

Kevin
    NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

Oliver

Default Re: Downloading books

I have just received my replacement Nook. Got it all charged up and good to go. Connected to WiFi without a hitch. I can go online. Can I download Barnes and Noble content or even register the new Nook?? NO!!!
    Spend hours online with Router support, all of my other gadgets are connected and I can download books to my Nook for PC and Nook for iTouch without a hitch, all using the same router. What gives?? Why is B & N not addressing this problem??

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

99 Cent Nookbooks - Authors please promote your novels here.

Hello Authors and Readers,

My name is Murat uhrayoglu. I'm a self published author and I'd like to introduce my first legal Mystery/Ssientific & Religion books in english & Turkish language, My books is available online with Barnes & Noble for only .99 cent to 2.99 dolar. Authors, please join me in posting your novels here. Readers, I hope you'll enjoy discovering these inexpensive, yet entertaining, novels.

SOME OF MY BOOKS:
    MURAT'S SCIENCE & NON FICTION ONLINE EXCELLENT E-BOOKS ON DIFFERENT AMAZING BOOKS: ALL BOOKS
    HERE:

nookbook

Newton and His Apple & Simple Newton Physics [NOOK Book]

Attachment 4945 Overview

"Why did the apple fall out of the tree? Does everything fall? What makes things fall? Can anything stop things from falling? Are the sun, moon, and stars falling? Why don't they ever hit the ground?

So many questions. Newton spent many years answering these questions by thinking and doing experiments. This book telling this excellent biographic story very simple, teaching and amazingly.."

Attachment 0Physics in Daily Life & Simple College Physics-I (Classical Mechanics) [NOOK Book]

Overview "Physics is all around us. It is in the electric light you turn on in the morning; the car you drive to work; your wristwatch, cell phone, CD player, radio, and that big plasma TV set you got for Christmas. It makes the stars shine every night and the sun shine every day, and it makes a baseball soar into stands for home run. This study teaches simple physics principles to the college-level..

MY OTHER BOOKS HERE:

99 Cent Nookbooks - Authors please promote your novels here.

Hello Authors and Readers,

My name is Murat uhrayoglu. I'm a self published author and I'd like to introduce my first legal Mystery/Ssientific & Religion books in english & Turkish language, My books is available online with Barnes & Noble for only .99 cent to 2.99 dolar. Authors, please join me in posting your novels here. Readers, I hope you'll enjoy discovering these inexpensive, yet entertaining, novels.

SOME OF MY BOOKS:
    MURAT'S SCIENCE & NON FICTION ONLINE EXCELLENT E-BOOKS ON DIFFERENT AMAZING BOOKS: ALL BOOKS
    HERE:

nookbook

Newton and His Apple & Simple Newton Physics [NOOK Book]

Attachment 4945 Overview

"Why did the apple fall out of the tree? Does everything fall? What makes things fall? Can anything stop things from falling? Are the sun, moon, and stars falling? Why don't they ever hit the ground?

So many questions. Newton spent many years answering these questions by thinking and doing experiments. This book telling this excellent biographic story very simple, teaching and amazingly.."

Attachment 0Physics in Daily Life & Simple College Physics-I (Classical Mechanics) [NOOK Book]

Overview "Physics is all around us. It is in the electric light you turn on in the morning; the car you drive to work; your wristwatch, cell phone, CD player, radio, and that big plasma TV set you got for Christmas. It makes the stars shine every night and the sun shine every day, and it makes a baseball soar into stands for home run. This study teaches simple physics principles to the college-level..

MY OTHER BOOKS HERE: