Formatting Error

Tiny Tim

Default Formatting Error

Hi everyone

I just got my nook fully charged and was going through my nook however none of my books will format and I was wondering if anyone had ideas about what I should do. Thanks so much for any help anyone can give me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Formatting Error

If you have the firmware update try powering down the unit completely and turn it back on. Then select the check for new books option in My Library.

Kevin
    NOW READING:

STAR TREK: TNG - INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC
    BY DAVID MCINTEE

Administrator

Hi nmarie! I moved this post over to Tech support to see if someone can help you. Are you unable to read any books? Or are they not showing up on the device. A little more detail would help us help you!! Of course remember we are not official support, so if we can't help you, please try B&N tech support as well!!

Cheers!
    Rachel
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

It has been a little bit of an adventure with my nook. I cannot get my nook to format any of my B&N content that I bought before I got before my nook came. However after playing around last night I was able to side load my content to my nook and its works now, though it is through my document page and not my B&N list. Last night I bought two books and had no problem downloading them and then getting them to format and read book, however this morning I bought two new books and now they won't download at all. It comes up with the saying queued: will complete shortly. I really really like my nook but this is a little stressful when all I want to do is read.

ianoas

Hi,

I'm getting the same Queue issue too. None of the books I downloaded today (Dec 25) will download. Last night, when I opened my Nook, they did fine. Also, one of my previously purchased eBooks does not open and I had to use the myDocuments work around. However, the others did. My guess is that the server is overwhelmed today with half a million people shopping for books on their new nooks! I'm hoping that is the issue. It is stressing me out a bit too, though.

Ian