Trident Case has a Nook case!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Oliver

Default Trident Case has a Nook case!

Hello!
    I represent a relatively new company based in Southern California known as Trident Case. We make profoundly rugged cases for mobile electronics.

Our company began focusing on smartphones, but we’re beginning to branch out into tablets and, yes, you guessed it, eReaders!

This is our first case for the Nook: the Aegis. It has a silicone base (or inner lining) with a hard polycarbonate shell (sort of an exoskeleton holding everything together) on the back. The screen is protected underneath a high-quality, self-applicable screen protector (installation kit included). The case features removable plugs over the audio and charging ports and double-thick silicone on the corners for outstanding drop protection.

When your Nook is not in use, you can put it face down on a tabletop or any other surface. The raised silicone border not only elevates the Nook’s screen to prevent scratches, but also acts as a high-friction, no-skid pad to avoid shifting around. This also helps keeps the Nook safe from liquid spills. (We’re sure more than a handful of Nook users have had a coffee-spilling accident or two.)

The case will be available in multiple colors with 9 different customizable mySkins you can purchase separately. To see these colors please visit our website at www.tridenteer.com/nook.
    We would like to extend a limited time introductory offer to the Nook Boards Community of 20% off (promotional code "tridentnb") with free shipping until May 15.

This is our first case for the Nook so we’d love to hear any and all feedback. Thanks for reading, and we hope you like our new case!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: TridentCase has a new Nook case!

Very nice looking, practical case - love the yellow. I'll consider this even though I have a B&N Vasco case I love. Also - thanks for the discount code.

Mowgli

I'm not one who normally goes for an impulse buy, but I ordered one, in black. I had been looking at the Otterbox for Nook Color because I liked my case that I have for my phone. This looks very similar and is less expensive, even before the discount. I'll submit a review of the case and buying experience as it comes up.

So far so good.

'Eating solid food since 1957'

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

This looks like just what we need at our school library. They have 55 ereaders and need a way to
    "ruggedize" them.

I tried to order one, but had difficulty with the discount code. Is there any way I can get one for evaluation? I'll contact you through email...Thanks.
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.'

Tom Sawyer

Case ordered. I'll post a review when I get it.
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.'

Puck

Looking forward to your review, Jim - looks like a pretty cool case!
    Currently Reading: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
    Just finished: House of Night series

Tom Sawyer

In parallel with kmack's Aegis case review, I have an update: My case shipped early. Review to follow when it appears.

Oliver

Thanks for your reviews and your feedback! Anything else you can think of to help us improve our cases, let me know!

Oliver

Also! I completely forgot to mention that the coupon code ends at the end of this month!

Oliver

Good news!!! We've had such a great response from everyone that we are extending the 20% off coupon code "tridentnb" with free shipping until May 15 exclusively for Nookboards members. We want to thank you for all the support and great feedback/suggestions we have been receiving. Enjoy the discount!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast