Universal tablet stand made for Nook and Nook color "Stand United"

Oliver

Default Universal tablet stand made for Nook and Nook color "Stand United"

This cheeky name for a stand, "Stand United", universal stand for tablets actually is an incredible design. It will accommodate my iPod, Nook Color, music sheet(with cardboard back), wife's Kindle and kid's iPods. You can actually use the touchscreen while the device is cradled on this lightweight strong plastic material. It will slide away on a slick table but the device remains steady on a 1.5 withe.

I have some bulky stand which is now replaced by "Stand United", the name cracks me up , but I guess that is the purpose. Now for $7 shipped, I would have paid double for this very useful stand. Delivery was about a week, glad I got mine.

Highly recommended, my son and daughter has one and will get one for the wifey. Found it from a piping store site, Piper of Dunguncreek Bagpipes.http://piper-of-dunguncreek.com/ at the bottom of the home page.

Reading experience just keeps getting better

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: Universal tablet stand made for Nook and Nook color "Stand United"

And the Nookboards denizens bring the Pipers of Dungung Creek website to its knees...
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.'

Oliver

Default Re: Universal tablet stand made for Nook and Nook color "Stand United"

That they do, lol. Did you get the upgrade on your Nook color? Just received BN e-mail today.