M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements - Page 10

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Check out this recent review of our GO! Jacket for Nook Touch from NothingButTablets.com!

From the review: "In typical M-Edge fashion, the GO! Jacket is an excellent addition to your Nook Touch, or any other ereader. The design is clean, and the build quality is first rate."

http://www.nothingbuttablets.com/6023

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Are you a natural riddle solver? Great at puzzles? Want to win a FREE Kindle Fire? Check out the M-Edge Scavenger Hunt for your chance to win! Riddle 3 was just posted. Good luck!!!

http://app.medgestore.com/promos/scavengerhunt/index.psp

Tom Sawyer

Quote Originally Posted by M-Edge Accessories View Post
    Check out a recent review for our Pop Sleeve from MobileUnwrapped.com! From the review: "Overall I am extremely happy with the Pop Sleeve and have nothing but positive things to say about it." Huzzah!!!

http://mobileunwrapped.com/tag/m-edge/
    Just packed my Pop Sleeve up to be returned.

All in all a decent sleeve at a fairly reasonable price, and of course MEdge's customer service is top-notch. However I bought it for my nook ST, which is slightly wider than other 6 & 7 inch tablets and as such it was a bit of a struggle getting the ST in and out of the sleeve.

Since the nook ST is so ergonomically correct I prefer a sleeve to a standard cover; so for now I'm sticking with the B&N nook neoprene case. (I would like something without a zipper though....)

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Attachment 0Attachment 0What's your Fall style? Find out with our Style Guide tab! Which jacket style are you?

app_full_proxy.php.jpg
    Last edited by M-Edge Accessories; 10-28-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Tom Sawyer

What do you think about the rumored upcoming Nook Color 2? I'm kind of excited to see what they come up with. According to this article, the new Nook Color might ship with Netflix, but these are all just rumors still of course. What features do you want to see in a new Nook Color tablet?

Tom Sawyer

The Nook Tablet was just announced this morning! It sounds like it's going to give the Kindle Fire a run for its money. I'm excited to hear that it comes pre-loaded with Netflix. What do you think?

Oliver

Default Question

Do you think M-edge will ever come back with any of the desert camo designs???

Tom Sawyer

Hi obxangel! I'm not sure we have any plans in the works to make the desert camo products for new devices. But I can definitely let our product development team know that you're interested in this specific pattern. We do have a couple different military-themed accessories for the iPad, for example the Recon Jacket and the Trench Runner series of products.

Tom Sawyer

Just saw this article about the restrictions B&N has put on storage for the Nook Tablet. Only 1GB is available for non-B&N content. I'm kind of disappointed by this but the SD card slot might make up for it. What do you think?

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/16/n...chased-conten/

Tom Sawyer

Apparently it only took 4 days for the Nook Tablet to get rooted! It sounds like a pretty cool device even without rooting, although I haven't gotten the chance to play with one yet. For those of you who are getting a new Nook Tablet, do you plan on rooting it?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast