M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Default Re: M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements

Stop by our new As Is page to find the accessories you love for earlier generation devices at super low prices! Hurry, stock and quantities are limited. Once a product is sold out, it's gone! Happy shopping!

http://www.medgestore.com/products/closeout/asis.cgi

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Look at this sweet review of our Latitude Jacket with Theatre Stand for Nook Color! The reviewer writes "The Latitude Jacket with Theater Stand is an excellent product from M-Edge. Having an integrated stand built into a case is a huge plus that expands the possibility of any tablet or ereader. Being able to do so without adding any bulk is even better"! He also includes a video demonstration. Check it out!

http://www.nothingbuttablets.com/3451

Tom Sawyer

What do you think about the rumored new version of the nook? Is there anything that you would like to see change with the updated version? Check out the link below! I’m excited to see what Barnes and Noble comes up with!

http://news.cnet.com/new-nook-coming...0059970-1.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

I would love to see something along the lines of a Latitude Jacket with a second zippered section on the back with compartments for currency, credit cards, and change. If there were a removable wrist strap, that would be icing on the cake. My Nook (eInk) goes with me in my purse almost everywhere, and I have found myself wishing for a combination Nook case/wallet so that I could carry the most important items without having to carry my entire purse.

Tom Sawyer

Check out the great feedback we got from our friends at Worldreader! Lots of great photos of children enjoying their Kindles and M-Edge jackets & e-Luminators!

http://blog.worldreader.org/2011/05/16/enlightened/

Tom Sawyer

Hey Nookboarders! Happy Friday!! Check out our facebook page to participate in our latest contest. Share with us which M-Edge product would you buy your dad for Father's Day for a chance to win a FREE M-Edge product of your choice. Good Luck!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/medgeaccessories

Oliver

I bought a Latitude Jacket with Theater Stand and I just love it. The front and back covers are stiff enough to protect my NC, and while the front pocket won't hold a charger (I wouldn't want it to, anyway), it's enough for a stylus or two. I love the fact that the cover can be zipped open. I don't zip mine closed all the way. I bring the top zipper down the right side about an inch or so, and bring the bottom one up an inch along the right edge, leaving about a four or five inch unzipped spot. I can slip my hand in between the two covers, turning my Latitude into a "Nook mitt", which is a really secure way to hold the NC without grabbing onto it for dear life. The Latitude is a definite keeper in my book (or should I say Nook). Thanks for a great product.

Tom Sawyer

Thank you very much, mindracer! We are happy to hear that you love your Latitude jacket and have found a great way to turn it into a "Nook mitt"!

Now that B&N has announced the new Nook, how long before there will be a Latitude Jacket to fit it?

Tom Sawyer

Now that B&N has announced the new Nook, how long before there will be a Latitude Jacket to fit it?
    Unfortunately, we have to wait until we can get an actual device before we can start making accessories, so we will be first in line to buy the new Nook on the release date. It's important for us to have the device in hand so that we can make accessories with the best possible fit and functionality. We have no specific information yet about when the Latitude jackets might be available for the new Nook, but definitely check our website for updates. We will announce it here too when we have more information about Nook 2 accessories. Thank you for your patience!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast