M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements

Thanks for the quick response! I completely understand about your need to have the actual device before a cover can be designed, especially with the precise attachment system you offer. I will keep watching for developments!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Hey everyone, stop by our Facebook page for a fun contest and a chance to win a sweet prize! Hope everyone has an awesomely outrageous Memorial Day weekend!

http://www.facebook.com/medgeaccessories?sk=wall

Tom Sawyer

Yay! We are happy to announce that our new Nook Simple Touch Reader devices arrived at the office today! We're going to start working on accessories right away. Stay tuned!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

In CNET's review of the new Nook Simple Touch Reader (http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-18438_7...#ixzz1NIszz1eO), the CEO is quoted as saying that Barnes & Noble have no plans to release a Nook with Ads similar to the Kindle with Ads. What do you think about this? Would you be willing to buy a Nook with Ads at a discounted price?

Tom Sawyer

Has anyone bought the new Nook Touch yet? What are your thoughts? I got the chance to play with one here at the office and I think it's definitely strong competition for the Kindle.

Mr. Darcy

I bought one. My Nook fell and broke just before their announcement.
    I think it is a nice step up from the original Nook, if you want an ereader (which I do). I know people have issues with them removing the mp3 player, but I never used that. I use my Nook to read, and only read.
    The screen is very responsive, the size is more paperback size, and the soft touch paint gives me a better grip on it.
    The location for the sd card is much more logical, and easy to access.
    The shelves are easier to use, and the combined library rocks!
    I give it a thumbs up!

Tom Sawyer

Check out our latest release, the Pop Sleeve! It fits the Nook Color and comes in four sweet color combinations.

http://www.medgestore.com/products/uni-pop.psp

d'Artagnan

Quote Originally Posted by M-Edge Accessories
    Has anyone bought the new Nook Touch yet? What are your thoughts? I got the chance to play with one here at the office and I think it's definitely strong competition for the Kindle.
    I absolutely LOVE my new Nook Touch!!!
    [quote author=horse_girl link=topic=2435.msg32487#msg32487 date=1280350006]
    Good thing with the crotch grabbing and gummi butt crack.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Fireflywishes link=topic=2831.msg37328#msg37328 date=1282252903]
    yummy, yummy, in my tummy!
    [/quote]

Tom Sawyer

I absolutely LOVE my new Nook Touch!!!
    Awesome! We're excited to hear positive comments about the new Nook. The only thing more exciting is the new accessories we're making for it! Stay tuned! :-)

Tiny Tim

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I was wondering, if you could design your perfect Nook cover, what features would you want it to have? What functionality? What look? Please also specify which Nook you would want it for. I look forward to reading your responses!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast