M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    d'Artagnan

Default Re: M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements

My perfect nook cover would be like the magnetic closure style that Barnes and Noble has for the new nook (http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Laut...?cds2Pid=35723).

I would add a clip/stand type thing or something on the back of the cover because when I'm at my desk at work, I like to prop my nook up and a built in light for night time reading!
    [quote author=horse_girl link=topic=2435.msg32487#msg32487 date=1280350006]
    Good thing with the crotch grabbing and gummi butt crack.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Fireflywishes link=topic=2831.msg37328#msg37328 date=1282252903]
    yummy, yummy, in my tummy!
    [/quote]

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Thank you, SidheKist! We will let our product development team know. What other ideas do Nookboarders have for accessories?

Oliver

I really like the Latitude cover for the Nook Color and the clip in system for the device! I hope that a similar system can be made for the new Nook reader. The only thing I can think of that would be great would be enough space on the inside to store the new touch light so that both the Nook and light can be carried inside the case. I'm going to hold off buying the new Nook until the M-Edge cases are available for it

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Father's Day is this Sunday! Did anyone get their Dad something from M-Edge? Use promo code MEDGEDAD11 on our website to get $10 off of a $50 order or $20 off a $90 order if you haven't yet!

Oliver

I wish M-Edge would bring back the Journey bag, even if its for a limited time. My brother in law is serving in Afghanistan, and really wanted one of the camo ones, but as soon as we found it, then it stopped being carried.

Tiny Tim

Quote Originally Posted by obxangel525
    I wish M-Edge would bring back the Journey bag, even if its for a limited time. My brother in law is serving in Afghanistan, and really wanted one of the camo ones, but as soon as we found it, then it stopped being carried.
    I might be able to help with this. I just sent you a PM and look forward to your response!

Tiny Tim

I wanted to let everyone know that we are currently experiencing issues with our email server. If you emailed us over the weekend, please bear with us while the issue is straightened out. If your question/issue is urgent (or if you just don't want to wait), please call us 1-877-633-4343 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm eastern) or post it here. Thank you all for your patience and cooperation!

Oliver

Jackie,

I will say it again. You are amazing!!! I'm so glad that M-Edge is on the boards, trying to help customers with their issues, when so many companies these days won't go that extra mile to help out.

Actually, a thought comes to me, as well... the new Latitude Jacket w/ the stand, which is awesome..love mine. Other colors in that would be great.

Tiny Tim

Quote Originally Posted by obxangel525
    Jackie,

I will say it again. You are amazing!!! I'm so glad that M-Edge is on the boards, trying to help customers with their issues, when so many companies these days won't go that extra mile to help out.

Actually, a thought comes to me, as well... the new Latitude Jacket w/ the stand, which is awesome..love mine. Other colors in that would be great.
    You are very welcome! So glad I could help. And thank you for the product feedback everyone! Please keep it coming. We are compiling a list to give to our Product Development Team. Although it is most helpful if we know which version of the Nook you would like the products for.

And again, our email is still not working, so if anyone has any questions for us, please either post them here, send me a PM or call us at 877-633-4343 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm eastern). Thank you!!!

Tiny Tim

We have email back up and running, however we are still missing emails that would have come in between close of business Friday, June 17th and the morning of Sunday the 19th. If you emailed us during this time, or have not gotten a response to an email you have sent us, please contact us again. Thank you!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast