M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements - Page 9

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Check out a recent review for our Pop Sleeve from MobileUnwrapped.com! From the review: "Overall I am extremely happy with the Pop Sleeve and have nothing but positive things to say about it." Huzzah!!!

http://mobileunwrapped.com/tag/m-edge/

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Now available: the Incline jacket for Nook Color! This jacket gives you 4 different stand positions to choose from when using your Nook Color. It also features our snazzy molded mounting system.
    nook color incline.jpg

d'Artagnan

Is there any word/rumor when your Latitude Jacket TS for Nook Color will be available?
    I'm getting a nook color for my wife within the week and would bang my head on the wall if the TS came out right after I'd bought a regular Latitude case (awesome case itself, just would like the TS if coming out within month or two).
    peace out...

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Flip, thanks for your question! Sadly we are totally out of stock of Latitude TS for Nook Color and have no plans at this time to make more. However, the Incline jacket mentioned in our post above does have stand functionality. Alternatively, we have the regular Latitude jackets for Nook Color (also in Remix colors) available on our website.

Tom Sawyer

Time for a question of the day contest! Today's winner will receive this custom made iPad jacket based on Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven" for iPad. Contest will end 10/8 at 12:00 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and announced Monday 10/10.

In which city, and on what day did Edgar Allan Poe die?
    Attachment 0poe contest.jpg

d'Artagnan

Quote Originally Posted by M-Edge Accessories View Post
    Flip, thanks for your question! Sadly we are totally out of stock of Latitude TS for Nook Color and have no plans at this time to make more. However, the Incline jacket mentioned in our post above does have stand functionality. Alternatively, we have the regular Latitude jackets for Nook Color (also in Remix colors) available on our website.
    Thank you for your reply! It would be nice to indicate this information on the Latitude TS page (http://www.medgestore.com/products/nook2-latitudets.psp) as it provides a "Notify me when available" email submit form. I always got the impression that they were just in between production runs or something and were coming soon.
    peace out...

Puck

Any chance there will be M-edge covers for the new Sony PRS-T1?

Tom Sawyer

Hi graycyn, right now we're still in the process of deciding if we'll make covers for the new Sony PRS-T1. Sadly we can only support so many devices at a time and we're trying to keep up with the new Kindle devices at the moment. But I'm happy to let our product development team know that you want to see accessories for this device and you can always check at our website for updates about new product releases.

Tom Sawyer

It would be nice to indicate this information on the Latitude TS page (http://www.medgestore.com/products/nook2-latitudets.psp) as it provides a "Notify me when available" email submit form. I always got the impression that they were just in between production runs or something and were coming soon.
    Thank you Flip for pointing this out to us! We have removed the "notify me" box from the Nook Color Latitude TS product page.

Tom Sawyer

If you are a member of Goodreads, check out this link for a chance to win a copy of The Counterfeit Princess! The author, Aubrey Knight, is a member of the M-Edge team!

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...rfeit-princess

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast