M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Default M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements

Good morning everyone!

We are very excited to announce that our Latitude jacket with Integrated Theatre Stand is now available for Nook Color! This jacket uses our molded mounting system. The stand is adjustable to help you find the best position for reading comfortably. You can learn about it here: http://www.medgestore.com/products/nook2-latitudets.psp

Also, from now on we will be making all our announcements in this thread in an attempt to stop flooding the Nook Boards with all our posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: M-Edge Accessories thread for questions, concerns & announcements

Hey Nookboarders!

If you missed out on our Style Library contest, check out our facebook page for a special limited time surprise! You don’t want to miss out! Mother’s Day is just around the corner!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Happy Reading!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/medgeaccessories

Tom Sawyer

Check out the newest additions to our Style Library! We have sweet NCAA jackets featuring four different universities. These are the perfect gift for students or alumni! And don't forget that college graduation time is here! http://app.medgestore.com/stylelab/?...eme=NCAA&sort=

What other universities might you want to see added to the Style Library in the future?

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

Why aren't more colors available for covers for the Nook Color. I love the Executive jacket, but not in those colors. Kindle owners have so many more choices!!

d'Artagnan

Maybe they like kindle owners more

Tom Sawyer

Thank you for your comments but I can assure we are not eReader biased! In fact, our Latitude Jacket for the Nook Color has two Limited Edition color options available that are exclusive to the Nook Color. Check out the link below!

http://www.medgestore.com/products/n...p?device=nook2

The reason we have a limited amount of Nook Color choices right now is because there were several new devices released all around the same time: Nook Color, Kindle 3 and iPad 2. Our production capacity is limited so we can only release so many new products at a time. We are working on expanding color options for our Nook Color jackets. We appreciate your patience!

I think those limited edition Latitude Jackets are very classy looking. The orange and gray one is on its way to me right now. I already have a red and black Latitude Jacket (for the Kindle 2) that I've been using on my Nook Color; it was OK but just a tad big. I'm passing it on to a friend who has a Kindle 2.

My Classic Nook lives in an orange Latitude Jacket. They are great cases, and they're very durable.

Tom Sawyer

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that there’s a special prize awaiting someone on our Facebook page! Check it out and see if it’s you!

http://www.facebook.com/medgeaccessories?sk=wall

My Nook Color Latitude Jacket arrived today, and I must say that I am very pleased with it. The attachement system is very solid and clean, and there is easy access to all the NC's ports and buttons. I really like the new style zipper pulls, too.

Great job, M-Edge!

Tom Sawyer

My Nook Color Latitude Jacket arrived today, and I must say that I am very pleased with it. The attachement system is very solid and clean, and there is easy access to all the NC's ports and buttons. I really like the new style zipper pulls, too.
    Thank you very much for your kind comments! We always love to hear feedback from our customers.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast