Nook touch contour case

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Tiny Tim
    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Nook touch contour case

    I saw a case in a store that had a plastic contour back to the shape of the nook touch. It looked like it might have snapped in or something and then it had a cover that folded over the front and an elastic latch to keep it closed. Does anybody know which case this is or if there are similar ones? It was $30 at the store, and want to see if I can find it cheaper online, but can't for the life of me remember what store I saw it in, or I'd go back and look for the name myself.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum

  3. #2
    Tiny Tim
    Join Date
    Aug 2010


    i don't know if you are still looking for an answer on this one or not, but i think i saw the case you are refering to at Target the other day. i believe the price was still about $30.
    Now Reading:
    March Upcountry
    Delver Magic II: Throne of Vengeance
    The Killing Fields (paper book)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012


    The cover you are talking about is the Speck Fit FOlio:

    I have one for my old Kindle and iPad. I find them to be the most slim/formfitting cases available.

Similar Threads

  1. Nook Simple Touch Reader Carry Case
    By Tomas in forum nook Knacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 10:32 PM
  2. Trident Case has a Nook case!
    By cknguyen in forum nook Knacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:36 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:40 AM
  4. Case or cover for nook
    By indianajones in forum nook Knacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.0