Nook Simple Touch Bookcover

Oliver

Default Nook Simple Touch Bookcover

Hi there!
    I'm currently in one heck of a bind and I was hoping you lovely people could help me out. I'm looking for a nook simple touch cover that resembles the cover of an old book. I know that m-edge sells quite a few and it also allows you to make your own. However, they do not offer any of these for the ST so I can't get those. What I was wondering is a couple things:

1. Does anyone know of a website where you can create your own cover with a picture of a old book or something like that, or does someone know of a website that sell these type of covers for the ST.

and

2. If I were to buy a kindle 4 cover would it fit the ST? I know that the width of a ST is 5" inches as opposed to the kindle 4's 4.5" but does the half inch difference make it completely impossible to fit a ST in cases like these...

front_medium.jpgfront_medium (1).jpg
    ...or can I make it fit in a pinch? Any input or knowledge is greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

I just went to Etsy and punched in "book cover nook" and a bunch of stuff came up. Etsy is great because people handmake a lot of the items and you can PM someone to custom make something for you. Good luck!
    ~*Stephanie*~

Currently reading on Two-Lu - BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS by Kami Garcia

Bask in my normalcy and read my ramblings on my blog - http://www.rowdysmommy.blogspot.com/

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by rowdysmom View Post
    I just went to Etsy and punched in "book cover nook" and a bunch of stuff came up. Etsy is great because people handmake a lot of the items and you can PM someone to custom make something for you. Good luck!
    Thank you so much for the suggestion. I'm a big fan of etsy; however, those aren't really what I'm talking about. I'm more in the market for a canvas cover with a book cover printed on it not the actual book with the pages hollowed out. Thanks so much though.