Custom Case with Anime/Manga Character

Tiny Tim

Default Custom Case with Anime/Manga Character

I'd like to have a case for my new Nook someday. My ideal case would be illustrated with a picture of Osaka -- not the city, but the character in the anime and manga series Azumanga Daioh. (The Yotsuba&! series by the same author, Kiyohiko Azuma, is currently available from the Nook Store.)

Is there such a case available, and if not how do I make one (or get one made) without breaking the law?

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

are you familiar with decoupage? you could get a cheap cardboard like cover and then decoupage a printed picture over it.
    So ready for this to be the end, for this to be the twilight of your life, though your life has barely started. You’re ready to give up everything. - Edward Cullen

Tiny Tim

Quote Originally Posted by jrlt View Post
    are you familiar with decoupage? you could get a cheap cardboard like cover and then decoupage a printed picture over it.
    I'm afraid I'm not. I did, however, find a custom case company online -- but would they use the images if I don't own them myself?

Mind you, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Nook case would go over well in some geek circles (and not so well in others).

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

id say unless you got a picture from a place like deviant art and then asked the artist for permission to use it. Then you would have to have the proof to fax and or email the company if they asked for it, and then because its a character that someone else created, that might not even work. Its worth a try though.
    So ready for this to be the end, for this to be the twilight of your life, though your life has barely started. You’re ready to give up everything. - Edward Cullen