Oberon Design Covers are here!!!

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    Tiny Tim

Default Oberon Design Covers are here!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I am here from Oberon Design where we do have some fantastic covers for your nook. I wanted to let you know that we now have nook covers for pre-order

Our covers are made here in the USA by a small family owned company. We have been a leather goods company (and a few other things!) for decades and have had great success with other Ereader covers and have decided, after so many requests , to do covers for the Nook.

Here is the direct link to the Nook readers, but we invite you to stick around and check out our site and our products and feel free to drop me a line here if you have questions. Enjoy!! And thanks for your business.

http://oberondesign.com/nook.php
    We are a small family owned company who pride ourselves on our products and customer service. All items are made here by us in the USA. Come visit our website.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Oberon Design Covers are here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OberonDesign
    I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I am here from Oberon Design where we do have some fantastic covers for your nook. I wanted to let you know that we now have nook covers for pre-order

Our covers are made here in the USA by a small family owned company. We have been a leather goods company (and a few other things!) for decades and have had great success with other Ereader covers and have decided, after so many requests , to do covers for the Nook.

Here is the direct link to the Nook readers, but we invite you to stick around and check out our site and our products and feel free to drop me a line here if you have questions. Enjoy!! And thanks for your business.

http://oberondesign.com/nook.php

Thanks I love you covers I have your covers for my K2 and KDX. I love the daVinci cover in Wine and the Peacock in skyblue.

Everyone these covers are Beautiful. I have them for my K2 and my KDX. When you have a Oberon cover on your Nook you will feel you have a fine leather book in your hands.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

Thanks for the kind words.. we look forward to making the Nook Covers and as soon as they are ready you will have one in your hands! We appreciate your business!!
    We are a small family owned company who pride ourselves on our products and customer service. All items are made here by us in the USA. Come visit our website.

How well do the covers fold back on themselves? I've got the stock cover that came with my Sony PRS 505 and I typically fold the front cover back on itself to read. Do your covers work that way as well? From the pictures it doesn't look like they do. If they lay flat in your hand that will also work for me.

Regards,
    Michael
    'Not all who wander are lost.'
    ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

CURRENTLY READING: A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu
    How well do the covers fold back on themselves? I've got the stock cover that came with my Sony PRS 505 and I typically fold the front cover back on itself to read. Do your covers work that way as well? From the pictures it doesn't look like they do. If they lay flat in your hand that will also work for me.

Regards,
    Michael

Michael; The covers I have for my K2 and KDX fold back.

Tiny Tim

Michael

with any leather product the more you use it the more supple it becomes but they fold back just fine for reading. I think you will be pleased

Sold! I just ordered the Sun Nook cover in red.

Regards,
    Michael
    'Not all who wander are lost.'
    ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

CURRENTLY READING: A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu
    Sold! I just ordered the Sun Nook cover in red.

Regards,
    Michael
    I like the sun nook cover. Great choice.

Tom Sawyer

Oberon ~ love the looks of your covers! Couple of questions - I LOVE purple, but it looks like only a couple of the designs come in purple. Are there any plans to expand those choices? Also, any chance we'll be seeing a "tiny" discount here on the forum??

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast