pictures of skins on nook

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Default pictures of skins on nook

Is there a spot where people are posting the pictures of their nook with their skins on it? If there is can someone link it for me and if not can we start one? I am not sure how I feel about getting a skin for my future nook because I don't know if I will like how it will look with the color touch screen. If I could see a few different examples (real pictures not the ones on decal girl), it would help. And seeing the back too because I am not sure I will like how it will sit in the middle and leave some gray. TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: pictures of skins on nook

I am not sure how to add photos in the post so I will add it as an attachment. I have the Bayou Sunset skin from Decal Girl and no I don't have it lined up quite right, but I was afraid I would damage the skin trying to fix it. I didn't turn the flash off until after I shot the back, but it does show the edges so you can see how it looks with the gray.

Mr. Darcy

is the picture right on the ebook screen too? how does it affect the reading?

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

That is a matching screensaver, I think.
    [size=13pt]Try some blog-candy...[/size] http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3389/...6ca562c9_m.jpg

wdblevin

I've attached pix of my Nook's 'skin' (front and back).

There is a matching wallpaper from DECALGIRL, but I like the pencil drawing of our horse better.

FYI: I do have a case for the Nook, but wanted to show how the skin looked with the BB bag.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the pics! I still can't decide if I will get a skin when ever I actually get a nook. Why is it that everytime I look at the borsa bella bags I never see the patterns that people show pictures of? Am I losing my mind?!

wdblevin

Quote Originally Posted by GinaS627
    Thanks for the pics! I still can't decide if I will get a skin when ever I actually get a nook. Why is it that everytime I look at the borsa bella bags I never see the patterns that people show pictures of? Am I losing my mind?!
    Nope, you're not loosing your mind... I think when people initialize a 'conversation' (e-mail) with BB, they find that people there are just amazing at responding QUICKLY as well as helping them find the right pattern for them. I worked with Melissa, asking her some questions, and she found the fabric I chose. Actually, she had 4-5 different options for me to go with the case/skin that I selected from.

Tom Sawyer

My Bayou Sunset skin arrived and to sum it up in just one word... WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Even though my nook remains in my Sevigne quote cover and I don't see the skin on the back, I'm in love with no longer seeing the frontal nakedness of my nook. I didn't feel the off-white nekkid color was harsh until I applied the skin. Now? The tranquil shades of blue are super soothing and much easier on the eyes The matching screensaver/wallpaper is great too - lined up perfectly! The packaging used by decalgirl is phenomenal We have all of our mail delivered to a "MailBoxesEtc"-type of place and the guys are terrible about shoving oversized items into the box as it's more convenient for them. I shuddered to think what they'd do with my skin but the decalgirl packaging was so above-and-beyond, over-the-top fantastic my skin arrived in PRISTINE condition!!!!!!

Love it! Love it! Love it! I will try and amend this post later with pics.

LadyD

I got my Skin from Skinit.com. It's freaking awsome, I just can't wait until I actually have my Nook to use it on. My sister already posted about it on another thread. She is currently trying to decide between the sunset pic shown in the above post or the giraffe one that is also available at the decalgirl website. Still I LOVE mine, it is perfect for me! and it matches my cover perfectly

Administrator

Welcome to the boards LadyD! Your skin your sister put together for you is Awesome!! Hopefully your nook comes real soon, it’ll be the best dressed nook in town!!

Cheers!
    Rachel
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast