How many accessories have you bought? Post your pictures!! - Page 15

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Mr. Darcy

Default Re: How many accessories have you bought? Post your pictures!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie
    Your cover with the light looks great! Did you have to do anything to the cover to get the M-Edge light to stay put?

Roxie
    Yes, although it stays ok just jammed behind the nook, i wanted to make it a bit more secure. The top and bottom of the industriell cover is magnetic, so i got some 1/32" thick super strong neodymium magnets and attached them to the back of the flat part of the light, and it sticks right on!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by chris3g
    Yes, although it stays ok just jammed behind the nook, i wanted to make it a bit more secure. The top and bottom of the industriell cover is magnetic, so i got some 1/32" thick super strong neodymium magnets and attached them to the back of the flat part of the light, and it sticks right on!
    chris3g- Very clever idea! It looks like the light was made for that cover. Looks great!

Roxie

Mowgli

I received my JAVOedge nook cover today. Here are some photos of the accessories that I have.

JAVOedge nook cover
    Lyra light -- the light is not on in the picture.
    Marine-colored signature rear cover

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

Ok, I should be planning my lessons for the week or correcting article reviews I collected two weeks ago...so I figured it would be a better idea to try out my new camera, take pics and post instead Let's just blame this on my ADHD, lol.

Anyhow, I have:
    Bleeker Cover in Asphalt (just wanted something functional until I found something I loved),
    a decalgirl skin in B&W Fleur (also have the matching one for my phone!),
    and a Borsa Bella Travel Bag in Lunar Blue.

d'Artagnan

That really looks nice together!

Puck

Love the BB bag! The blue is so pretty and looks really nice with the black cover and skin
    Currently reading:
    Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices Series #1) - Cassandra Clare

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by CreateMagic
    Bleeker Cover in Asphalt (just wanted something functional until I found something I loved)
    I've had my Bleeker cover since December and it really has worked out great.

I cannot see getting other cover - That is unless I continue my tendency to drop liquid on my cover (which has done its job and protected my Nook but has, as you might imagine, damaged the finish on the leather) and get to the point that I cannot tolerate the look.

Donna

Tiny Tim

Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth
    That really looks nice together!
    Quote Originally Posted by manda65
    Love the BB bag! The blue is so pretty and looks really nice with the black cover and skin
    Thank you! I had a hard time deciding on the bag, she has so many beautiful choices!

Quote Originally Posted by wdblevin
    I've had my Bleeker cover since December and it really has worked out great.

I cannot see getting other cover - That is unless I continue my tendency to drop liquid on my cover (which has done its job and protected my Nook but has, as you might imagine, damaged the finish on the leather) and get to the point that I cannot tolerate the look.
    The Bleeker is a good, functional cover, feels nice in my hands, and doesn't draw attention to the expensive piece of electronics I'm constantly carrying...so that's great...but sometimes I just want something prettier. I'm leaning toward the JAVOedge Cherry Blossom in Cocoa, but I really should save my money!

Puck

So far I've only purchased one accessory - the B&N Industriell cover which I love. It feels nice, cleans up well, & doesn't cover up my baby with unsightly straps at corners. I'm looking at picking up a book light - considering the $3.95 light mentioned elsewhere, and maybe a screen protector (waiting patiently for Phantomskinz to make Nook product). But most of my limited "Nook money" will currently be used to purchase books.

Super Moderator

Well, after getting my nook not even a month ago, (as a surprise gift from a very good and need I mention generous friend?!) I didn't have the money to get any accessories, until last night I came into some money unexpectedly! So I bought the accessories I've been drooling over the past few days...

Oberon's Roof of Heaven cover in sky blue

[img width=600 height=484]https://www.oberondesign.com/shop/images/products/3575.jpg[/img]

Decalgirl Skin in Moon Fairy (it was SO hard to choose I could've picked 10 more, but my budget isn't THAT big lol)

http://www.decalgirl.com/item.view/33879

I still need to get a light, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for the $4 light I've read about here, and I would also like to get the Lyra light - if it wasn't unavailable all the time! I really want the Tupper cover too, but that's not in until April 10th.. so we'll see.

Currently reading:
    The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
    Book Challenge 2011 38 bks read of 60

12,724 Pages Read of 12,000

My Shelf Confessions

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast