Is there a travel book club/group here?

Oliver

Default Is there a travel book club/group here?

Hi All,
    Just wondering if there's a group or club for travel books and travel writing?
    Thanks,
    John
    John Dwyer, author of the travel adventure book High Road To Tibet - Travels in China, Tibet, Nepal and India

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

d'Artagnan

*where is the OT smiley?* I dunno about the travel book club, but I recognize your name I've read something you wrote and it was good. Have you written only the one book? I'm sure it was a travel book that I remember connected to your name but that title doesn't ring a bell.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by nookreader654 View Post
    *where is the OT smiley?* I dunno about the travel book club, but I recognize your name I've read something you wrote and it was good. Have you written only the one book? I'm sure it was a travel book that I remember connected to your name but that title doesn't ring a bell.
    Thanks Nookreader - so far, I've only produced one travel book "High Road To Tibet" but there are others in the pipeline about South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, China and South East Asia. My blog JohnDwyerBooks.com is the place to go for updates.
    I think a travel group would be a great place for forum members interested in travel related books. What does everybody else think?
    Thanks,
    John
    John Dwyer, author of the travel adventure book High Road To Tibet - Travels in China, Tibet, Nepal and India