Rooted nook loses ADB with 1.7 update?

Oliver

Default Rooted nook loses ADB with 1.7 update?

I rooted my nook classic this past summer when the current B&N version was 1.5. I used ADB at that time with no problem. Since then my nook has updated to version 1.7 but I didn't try to use ADB till a few days ago. I can still install apps (like Orion PDF Viewer which just came out recently - thanks mikhael.bogdanov) using Trook, but my nook no longer shows up as an ADB Composite Device and is not found with ADB. I tried toggling Start/stop ADB in WiFi-Locker but that doesn't change anything. Was it the update that caused the problem or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by jaynos View Post
    I rooted my nook classic this past summer when the current B&N version was 1.5. I used ADB at that time with no problem. Since then my nook has updated to version 1.7 but I didn't try to use ADB till a few days ago. I can still install apps (like Orion PDF Viewer which just came out recently - thanks mikhael.bogdanov) using Trook, but my nook no longer shows up as an ADB Composite Device and is not found with ADB. I tried toggling Start/stop ADB in WiFi-Locker but that doesn't change anything. Was it the update that caused the problem or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.
    My experience with other updates would be yes the update caused it. I don't remember if I had the same with 1.7, when I found it upgraded I just loaded 1.5n and put every thing back.