I finished it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Puck

Default I finished it.

Really good story. Loved it. Can't wait to discuss with everyone else.
    Bethany

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: I finished it.

Ah! Thanks for the thumbs up!

I hope you did well, or at least had lots of fun, playing Wii with the kiddoes.

See you in just about a week!

Alan
    Best,
    Alan Hutcheson
    author of Boomerang, a comic novel of international intrigue played out by characters operating way outside their comfort zones.

Boomerang at Barnes and Noble

Puck

Yeah, my thumb hurts from playing Wii. My son got the Super Mario Brothers game. It's fun but I like the Lego games better.
    Bethany

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator

Woot! Was it a quick read or are you a quick reader?

I too love the Lego games, we just got the Wii, but we have the Lego Star Wars and it is a fun one! Though I guess my husband and son got in a fight today because my son somehow managed to lose a land speeder and now they can't move on ..... LOL ..... Oi vey!

Rachel
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

Puck

I am a quick reader. :congrats: But I read faster when the book is interesting. :thumbs up:

Usually on those games when you accidentally lose a vehicle, it will show up again. My advice is to play with 1 player until you get past the tricky part. Then add the 2nd player back in. We got the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, & Batman last year (Christmas & son's b-day). We rented the 2nd Indiana Jones & will probably get him that for his b-day this year.
    Bethany

Puck

I have gotten several messages either through email or on various MB's from very nice people who have read and enjoyed Boomerang. All of them asking when the next book will be out. Well, I had set aside my original plan to do a Ted and Jerry follow-up and concentrate on a different sort of book that I hoped might be more appealing to the Publishing Powers That Be. But the notes have helped push me back in the direction of my own inclination and so work has begun afresh on Close Enough for Jazz (working title). If any of you would like a look at the first pages, at least as they stand so far, I have them posted on my blog. And if you checked it out earlier, well, I've already changed 'em!

http://plumboz.wordpress.com/close-e...-to-boomerang/

Happy New Year to everyone here at NookBoards!

Alan

Best,
    Alan Hutcheson
    author of Boomerang, a comic novel of international intrigue played out by characters operating way outside their comfort zones.

Puck

Just wondering if any other folks have plowed on through to the end already. No discussion about anything past the current assignment, please, I'm just curious.

Best,
    Alan Hutcheson

Puck

I have to admit, I completely missed this thread till just now!

I finished it a while ago, it was the first e-book I read and I found if very entertaining and easy to read. The only problem I have now is remembering what happened early in the book so I can answer the Book Club questions and keep my mouth shut about the rest so I don't spoil it for others! It was very enjoyable and I look forward to reading more of your books!
    Paul...
    Proud owner of a rare and exclusive autographed copy of the soon to be classic novel: Boomerang, by Alan Hutcheson!

Now reading:
    Man of Steel, by Dave Conifer
    The Murder of King Tut, by James Patterson

Puck

Paul,

Thanks for dropping by here at Ye Olde Boomerang Book Nook. I am glad you enjoyed Boomerang and yes, I am working on a new Ted and Jerry adventure, working title Close Enough for Jazz. I hope you will pop in here every once in a while to say hi and who knows? maybe some of the answers will come to you! I'm a pretty easy grader and this quite definitely will not appear on your Permanent Record.

Alan
    Best,
    Alan Hutcheson

Tiny Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Plumboz
    Paul,

Thanks for dropping by here at Ye Olde Boomerang Book Nook. I am glad you enjoyed Boomerang and yes, I am working on a new Ted and Jerry adventure, working title Close Enough for Jazz. I hope you will pop in here every once in a while to say hi and who knows? maybe some of the answers will come to you! I'm a pretty easy grader and this quite definitely will not appear on your Permanent Record.

Alan
    That sounds fantastic, and I'll certainly buy it when it comes out. Will Doreen and Amelia make an appearance? I loved those characters; especially the headstrong and overbearing Doreen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast