Here we go with the next round of questions. Remember, there is no such thing as a wrong answer. Well, yes there is, but that doesn't make them bad or anything.
1. Tom Clancy gets a mention in Chapter 14 when we are meeting Phillips Steve. Where did the previous reference to Clancy happen in Week One’s reading?
2. The very short chapter introducing Jerry Kwiatkowski is meant to help us learn about his character and circumstances. What did you learn about Jerry?
3. Roberta, Nicholas Gatting’s secretary, has a romance novel by Dolores DeLacey she is anxious to read. Just a couple of chapters earlier we learned the real identity behind the non de plume of Dolores DeLacey. Do you recall who that is?
4. The mysterious presence on Phillips Steve’s office computer goes by what punctuation symbol? Any ideas who that might be? (see question Number One!)
5. What scene or description, if any of them, did the best job for you in conveying the heat in Phoenix?
6. What skill of Jerry’s does he employ in helping Ted enter into a conversation with the driver behind them in line to exit the Sky Harbor parking garage?
7. Simple acts of kindness help us define the noble, or at least less flawed, characters in Boomerang. Who are those characters and what were their acts of kindness?
8. Ted’s motivation to become involved in retrieving the boomerang is centered on what object? Does his attachment to this object seem plausible to you?
9. Ted and Jerry have a less than ideal past that so far has not been fully explained. Has this gotten in the way at all or are you confident that all will be explained and “let’s just get on with the story.”?
10. Pick one character and cast an actor or actress to play the part in a movie version. (I know, that's not a question, but it just seems kind of fun.)