Morning Has Broken (or will soon)

Puck

Default Morning Has Broken (or will soon)

Hello to you lovely people who have stuck with us here. It has been a fun, informative and interesting time for me. I hope you have enjoyed (or are still enjoying) reading Boomerang.

As we draw near to the point where we hand off the baton to Emma, I wanted to say thanks for making Boomerang the inaugural selection of the NookBoards.com Book Club. It has been an incredible honor for me. And if you have any questions of me regarding Boomerang, even if it just to ask "What in the world were you thinking?", please feel free to either post them here or send me a message I can reply to privately.

If I might ask a favor. If you enjoyed Boomerang, please do help me spread the word. Honest reviews at B&N, Amazon or Smashwords would be most appreciated, and of course simply letting your own circle know about a book they might like is any author's dream.

I will have the questions to Part Four, the Final Episode posted either late Saturday or sometime on Sunday, all depending on Ye Olde Work Schedule.

Thanks again for giving me, Ted, Jerry, Doreen, Amelia and all the rest of the Boomerang crowd the opportunity to share some of your time.

Best,
    Alan
    Best,
    Alan Hutcheson
    author of Boomerang, a comic novel of international intrigue played out by characters operating way outside their comfort zones.

Boomerang at Barnes and Noble

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator

Default Re: Morning Has Broken (or will soon)

I swear I will finish this book and post my answers when I do!! LOL it was a crazy month, but just so everyone knows this board will stay up indefinitely, so even if you didn’t make it all the way in January, you can always post your thoughts and answers anytime!!

Thanks Alan for a fun first Nookboards book club!! Now you better get crack-a-lackin on the next one so we can book club that one too!!

Cheers!
    Rachel
    Visit the Barnes & Noble Store

Now Reading: As Young as We Feel by Melanie Carlson

Puck

Default Re: Morning Has Broken (or will soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    I swear I will finish this book and post my answers when I do!! LOL it was a crazy month, but just so everyone knows this board will stay up indefinitely, so even if you didn’t make it all the way in January, you can always post your thoughts and answers anytime!!

Thanks Alan for a fun first Nookboards book club!! Now you better get crack-a-lackin on the next one so we can book club that one too!!

Cheers!
    Rachel
    Crack-a-lackin' it is. You've got a deal!

Alan
    Best,
    Alan Hutcheson
    author of Boomerang, a comic novel of international intrigue played out by characters operating way outside their comfort zones.

Boomerang at Barnes and Noble