Cruz cry for Obama's re-election in the presidential campaign ads

Oliver

Default Cruz cry for Obama's re-election in the presidential campaign ads

As we all know, football the sport's status in the minds of the American people is unmatched Recently, Obama used the sport to help his election campaign.
    Logout an ad in the Sunday, the Obama campaign team outside of the ad by the New York Giants wide receiver Victor - Cruz led inside: Obama really had a handful of football addiction, which is more in the New York Giants Victor - Cruz starred as Latino voters.

Victor - Cruz said the New York Daily News: "I own half of Latin descent, Latino posterity, I now have this opportunity to tell their political stance, it is hard to come by. Election of Obama as president, because he is genuinely concerned about the Latin peoples living in the United States this I can say of our Latin peoples, to stand out, to show that our political position. "

We are not a campaign team of experts, obviously Obama and Romney, who was elected to the New York Giants are the same. But speaking of New York Jets owner Woody - Johnson, Romney wins his heart belongs to, and is very important to him, he had half-jokingly said: "Romney elected than my team win The first season is more important.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tiny Tim

spam in a bst thread. real cute