selling: NOOK Simple Touch with Glowlight

AJS
    Oliver

Default selling: NOOK Simple Touch with Glowlight

Hey everyone,

I have a NOOK Simple Touch with Glowlight I no longer use and I'm willing to sell it for about $60 including shipping. There is a small crack in the top third of the screen that is noticeable when the light is turned on. However, it is not noticeable at all when the light is off. For this reason, I am willing to negotiate the price. The original USB cord and wall adapter is included, of course, and other than the crack, the NOOK is in good condition.

IMG_0004.jpg

Bonus: I have an 8GB microSD memory card too, and for an extra $5, I'll include that too. With this, I'm sure you will never run out of room to read NOOKbooks!

Please please please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions or concerns! I will do my best to reply promptly!

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

AJS
    Oliver

EDIT: I didn't realize that the regular NOOK Simple Touch was only $79! I've decided to lower the price to $40! Everything is still included, and I'm still selling the microSD card for $5.

AJS
    Oliver

EDIT: I've decided to lower the price even further! I will sell the NOOK Simple Touch with Glowlight for $30! Also included with the NOOK is the microSD... FREE!! (Not extra) Please contact me if you are interested or have a question/concern.