1) What are your impressions of the men on the damage control team? There's Braden, Marino, Bremer, and of course 'Eddie' and 'Max'. Are they proud of what they do?
2) Why do you think nobody else ever focused on the bitter fight between Castle and Kennedy? Or did they?
3) Who has the better instinct for chasing down this type of story, Abby or Joe?
4) Which reporter seems closer to snapping under the pressure of being stalked?
5) Who does Joe tell Abby she looks like at the airport?
6) What does Abby think Pomeroy's role in the assassination was?
7) Why would anybody go to such lengths to hide Pomeroy in Pittsburgh?
8) What do you think Ruby wanted to say, but was afraid to say?
9) Are there a lot of folks who feel the way Clyde Gerson does about the PT 109 incident? Is Gerson right about a cover up?
10) How many sailors died in the real PT-109 incident?
11) What schools did Abby and Joe earn their journalism degrees at?
12) How did Joe learn so quickly about how to use West Virginia University's Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)?
13) If you think Abby's research was well-done, what do you think of Lieutenant Kennedy's performance that night on his PT boat? How about over the next few days?