ShadowFever (Fever Series #5) Discussion Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Puck

Default Re: ShadowFever (Fever Series #5) Discussion Thread

I was *very* taken with Lor and what he said to Mac as they had her dress down for entry into Chester's.

His story needs to be with me. I mean, really, the man said that knowing he'd get eaten alive by Barrons.
    May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

OMG!!! This was a fascinating series...holy S$%%%^~ I am VERY aggravated with V'lane!!! Seriously so. I am going to have to go back and read this entire series again, slowly this time. I devoured 3-5 in under a week....
    Trish...
    Visit my blog at http://www.aliaslaceygreen.wordpress.com

Visit my photo website at http://www.rteest42.smugmug.com

Friend Me http://www.facebook.com/trishcaseygreen

Quote Originally Posted by rteest42
    OMG!!! This was a fascinating series...holy S$%%%^~ I am VERY aggravated with V'lane!!! Seriously so. I am going to have to go back and read this entire series again, slowly this time. I devoured 3-5 in under a week....
    Did that catch you by surprise or what? I totally did NOT expect him to be Cruce.

Apparently, some of these characters are also in the Highlander books. So you know what I'll be reading soon.

Also.... I Heart JZB.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

I've read the first Highlander...it was good, but didn't grab me in the same way this did...dunno why...but Abioheal and Adam I recognized by name....

I WANTED V'Lane to be a good guy...I liked him, lol!!, even with all his attitude, he SEEMED to care for Mac a lot...
    Trish...
    Visit my blog at http://www.aliaslaceygreen.wordpress.com

Visit my photo website at http://www.rteest42.smugmug.com

Friend Me http://www.facebook.com/trishcaseygreen

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinejenn03
    Did that catch you by surprise or what? I totally did NOT expect him to be Cruce.

Apparently, some of these characters are also in the Highlander books. So you know what I'll be reading soon.

Also.... I Heart JZB.
    you haven't read the Highlanders? oy oy oy! lol. good books

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

Quote Originally Posted by rteest42
    I've read the first Highlander...it was good, but didn't grab me in the same way this did...dunno why...but Abioheal and Adam I recognized by name....

I WANTED V'Lane to be a good guy...I liked him, lol!!, even with all his attitude, he SEEMED to care for Mac a lot...
    I really thought he was in love with her. I still wonder if he did, but man, his lies were just so complex.

Quote Originally Posted by mysnookie
    you haven't read the Highlanders? oy oy oy! lol. good books

Nope! I got this book as a freebie friday deal, so I had never heard of Karen Moning before. I'm waiting for my Philly card to come in so I can get those books. None of my current libraries have them in ebook (nor all of them for that matter).

Puck

I had wanted V'lane to be a good guy. I didn't like him, but wanted him to be on the side to make matters better (and be able to love someone other than himself).

The real V'lane may have been all of good... the V'lane we grew to know had too many hidden (or not) agendas.
    May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.

d'Artagnan

I've read several of the Highlander books! Adam Black is just...yummy! Seriously, do yourself a favor and read his book!

Actually, Christian is the one I could see with Dani later. Just an intuition I have there. I'm glad to see that there will be a new series and I wasn't upset by the ending knowing that there will be more time to explore things.

Lor definitely has a story that NEEDS to be told! I really want to hear the story of the guy who hasn't spoken in a thousand years. Darn it, the name escapes me at the moment.

Puck

I finished the series! So sad it is over!! But what a fun ride it was! I just loved Barrons. And Cruce was definitely a shocker. Didn't see that one coming at ALL! I love it when surprises get me. =)
    I don't even know what to say, thats how much I love it.

I agree though, I do wish we got to see the reconciliation between Mac and Dani. I mean we know that Mac forgives her, but Dani doesn't know that yet...

So, how are the Highlanders compared to Fever?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe
    I finished the series! So sad it is over!! But what a fun ride it was! I just loved Barrons. And Cruce was definitely a shocker. Didn't see that one coming at ALL! I love it when surprises get me. =)
    I don't even know what to say, thats how much I love it.

I agree though, I do wish we got to see the reconciliation between Mac and Dani. I mean we know that Mac forgives her, but Dani doesn't know that yet...

So, how are the Highlanders compared to Fever?
    That's one reason I think the spin-off series will be about Dani. She has such an interesting back-story, so it fits in well. Plus KMM hinted at it on one of her blog posts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast