1. How did you feel about Elis disabling the vehicle on his way to save Raea?
i thought that it was quite un Elis like, but neccesary
2. What did you expect when he arrived at the farm house?
exactly what i got (i'm a good guesser lol)
3. How did you feel about the fact that Keepers aren't supposed to kill? What did you think about Elis in that moment when he decided to let Pallin live rather than end his life?
NO NO NO KILL HIM KILLLLLL!!!!!! HIIIIIMMMM!!! alright fine maybe that was for the best... *sigh*
4. What were you thinking when Elis laid down by Raea?
i was scrolling back looking at the genre :P
5. I think I can guess what everyone thought when Raea finally admitted her feelings for Elis
BOUT **** TIME *scuse* but those were my exact thoughts lol
6. What did you think when Pallin revealed himself to Nina?
made me wanna punch nina more for being an idiot lol
7. How did the whole rape thing affect you? What did you think of Raea's situation? I know a lot of people would be squeamish about that. Others felt that Raea should have done the "right thing" by going to a doctor.
i think that it hit close to home until i realized it actually happened again this is another "adult" YA to me, i feel the same with twilight and HoN
8. What did you think of the final scenes with the confrontation between Elis, Pallin, Raea, and Nina and the disappearance of Pallin?
i think he'll be back
9. Overall, what were your impressions of the story?
it was just phenominal