Broken Wings week 1 - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Broken Wings week 1

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSin
    i'm sorry with the holiday's I'm so far behind..
    We are too, don't worry!

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Benjamin Button

Jump in when you can, Jenn (VS). I hope to get week 2 questions posted soon, but I said that last week :P I've been through **** and back in the last few weeks with my horse and kitten, so I'm WAY behind on this.

Thing 2

1. What were your first impressions of Nare? What of Elis's reaction to her?
    I didn't really care for her for the fact that she did make Elis so jumpy. Pallin did that same thing. His judgment is pretty wise

2. In partial address to Diana's statement, Raea wasn't actually introduced to the idea of bonding (it was mentioned in Pallin's thoughts). How would you react if you found out that your new boyfriend had neglected to say "Oh, and by the way, once we start getting serious, you can't change your mind. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life, even if you decide later that you can't stand me"?
    uhm, i have to disagree with the above statement. We are talking BEING WITH SOMEONE FOREVER HERE, it is serious it is big and i'd be TICKED if my bf's COUSIN was the one who told me about it

3. What did you think of Valdas?
    meh, she (he?) seemed pretty intense i had to go back and figure out who he(she?!) was i believe i tried to read while falling asleep one day and read that chapter in my "sleep"

4. What do you think Tarolis is doing on Earth at NeoGen Labs? (only hinted so far) This won't become a main point for a couple more books, but
    uhm i only really remember a breif thing on this and i kinda have no comment

5. How did you feel about Elis's note to Raea?
    now, you wanna talk about somehting childish.. there you have it. a NOTE? -_- i'm unimpressed

6. What did you think about Raea taking some time to think about her relationship with Elis?
    i would've done the same thing and honestly been thinking the same way she has

7. What do you expect of the two men in the car outside the school?
    you mean they weren't Shirukan that means they must be part of the rebel group i promise i haven't read beyond these chapters

8. What do you think of Nare keeping Raea and Elis separate?
    meh, she's gota grudge i think she's a bit witchy to be honest, i don't think i trust her

9. What did you think of Elis revealing himself to Josh? Any thoughts on their conversation right before that?
    i think Josh is happy :P however i think that there was no other choice and honestly he shouldn't have been all day dreamy cause he might've gotten to raea in tim

10. How did you feel when Elis couldn't save Raea? What about his choice to save Nare?
    i was really sad. cause i know it was because of the argument that he wasn't there, as far as Nare, no reason for him to give up on Nare just cause Raea is gone

11. What did you think of the flashback to when Elis lost his family?
    heartwrenching i felt so bad and have always been curious as to what exactly happened

12. Where did you expect Raea to wake up?
    in some lab place somehwere with some machine over her made to grab the crystal shard

13. What do you think of the new "friends" Raea made? (what are your first impressions?)
    my first impression of these people can be summed up in smiley language

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by horse_girl
    This is a good section to go through. I have some time now to post questions, so here goes...

1. What were your first impressions of Nare? At first I didn't like her than I did because she was a bit different than most people with her blue and blond hairWhat of Elis's reaction to her? I at first was surprised than wanted to know why they were so angry at eachother.

2. In partial address to Diana's statement, Raea wasn't actually introduced to the idea of bonding (it was mentioned in Pallin's thoughts). How would you react if you found out that your new boyfriend had neglected to say "Oh, and by the way, once we start getting serious, you can't change your mind. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life, even if you decide later that you can't stand me"? I'd probably be pretty upset as well, as I would want to have free will just the way Rhea feels.

3. What did you think of Valdas? she's scary!!!

4. What do you think Tarolis is doing on Earth at NeoGen Labs? (only hinted so far) This won't become a main point for a couple more books, but I am curious at to what he is doing and what evil things he might be doing

5. How did you feel about Elis's note to Raea? I was surprised at first but than I just wanted her to go and see him that minute just the way she felt.

6. What did you think about Raea taking some time to think about her relationship with Elis? Although I understood she can barely be without him and than she's all depressed, I'd say go on over.

7. What do you expect of the two men in the car outside the school? Defenately not what happened. I was thinking they were going to try to grab her not just show her a symbol and get her lost in her mind for a bit.

8. What do you think of Nare keeping Raea and Elis separate? I understand it, but I don't at the same time. Part of me thinks that maybe Nare is jealous.

9. What did you think of Elis revealing himself to Josh? I thought OH Goodness he just opened a can of worms.Any thoughts on their conversation right before that? I was surprised by it, but part of Elis I think wanted to tell him to butt out of his life and just leave Raea alone.

10. How did you feel when Elis couldn't save Raea? I was like hurry no get there!!!!What about his choice to save Nare? I understood it but I still wanted him to run after Raea!

11. What did you think of the flashback to when Elis lost his family? I felt sorry for him, and wanted to hold him close and tell him it was ok.

12. Where did you expect Raea to wake up? in a cell of a sort, like a prison cell or something.

13. What do you think of the new "friends" Raea made? (what are your first impressions?) I didn't know what to think just like she didn't.

finally almost getting caught up.
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Benjamin Button

Welcome back, Jenn

Thanks Melanie!
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123