Broken Wings week 2 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thing 2

Default Re: Broken Wings week 2

1. How do you feel about Cris flirting with Raea?

-_- he's out of line.. but at the same time.. SHE wanted time away from Elis and while i agree with her decision (and anger) this is what SHE wanted soooo cant be to mad

2. What do you think about the Inari's view of humans?
    it's very well written TBH i feel like Inari dont give humans enough credit i think that might play a role later in the book

3. What are your impressions of the conflict between Cris and Leksel?
    honestly i odn't trust Leksel so much "he slipped into the suit like it was a second skin" (or something to that effect) made me double take

4. Do you feel there was any truth in what Evelyn's words to Elis? How do you feel about his reaction to thinking Raea is gone? What would you have told him?
    Evelyns words were a bit to much about Jesus for me. But that's who Evelyn is my words would be similar to what i think Nare would say, something like "you don't like it fix it, you can't find a way try harder" i'm about tough love

5. What did you think of Nare when she came out to talk with Elis and Evelyn?
    i was expecting sacasm and rudeness

6. What are you feelings about Valdas in the infirmary scene? Is she living up to your expectations?
    i think she's just gotta grudge but i think she's also gonna get her tail whooped

7. What was your reaction to finding out Cris was meistal?
    i still do not understand what a meistal is

8. Was it a surprise to find out the Shirat Empire didn't encompass the entire planet?
    no, but i watch too much t.v i'm glad to see that it's not all over run and there are people that know and believe in a better way. black is so unflattering to brunette wings

9. What did you think about Elis accessing the computer?
    i thought that it was a great start but that nothing is going to come from that

10. What were your feelings about the discussion between Elis and Josh?
    I think Josh wanted to tell raea he was coming out not that he was in love with her

11. How did you feel meeting Torres and Stein at the church?
    bad timing dudes. they make me think of abbot and costello!

12. What did you think about the plan to get out of Naviketan? (Did you catch the Star Wars reference)
    well i thought it was great till the dude got cut off.

13. What was your thought when Valdas discovered she could trace the Crystal Keeper?
    this is where i just stopped and am freaking out hoping she doesn't find her!

Of course, any additional thoughts are welcome.

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Broken Wings week 2

Quote Originally Posted by horse_girl
    Yay! Getting back on track.

Here are some discussion questions for this reading segment:

1. How do you feel about Cris flirting with Raea? I was like WHA?!?!?!?

2. What do you think about the Inari's view of humans? I was suprised

3. What are your impressions of the conflict between Cris and Leksel? I didn't understand it at first than I noticed how Cris kind of just does his own thing not caring what happens to everyone, or at least that's what it seems like.

4. Do you feel there was any truth in what Evelyn's words to Elis? I do agree with Evelyn, I know she says things to help him be more himself too.How do you feel about his reaction to thinking Raea is gone? I completely understand I'd feel the same way What would you have told him? It's not his fault. It's ok, and give him a hug.

5. What did you think of Nare when she came out to talk with Elis and Evelyn? I was as surprised as Elis was.

6. What are you feelings about Valdas in the infirmary scene? At first I didn't follow it well than I got it! Than I realized what was going on I thought, well it serves you right Meanie!!Is she living up to your expectations? I have no expectations of her yet.

7. What was your reaction to finding out Cris was meistal? UT OH!! Not again!

8. Was it a surprise to find out the Shirat Empire didn't encompass the entire planet? Yes I was very surprised since they worked so hard to get them.

9. What did you think about Elis accessing the computer? I thought it was AWESOME!!!!

10. What were your feelings about the discussion between Elis and Josh? [color=red]As I'm reading it, I'm surprised that they are speaking about it as sometimes boys don't like to talk about their feelings, but Elis isn't a normal boy.

11. How did you feel meeting Torres and Stein at the church? As I'm reading it right this moment I think, watch out...they seem bad news looking into Raea. Than not giving any information but their names was rather bad news as well.

12. What did you think about the plan to get out of Naviketan? I think this is a scary plan but good. (Did you catch the Star Wars reference )

Of course, any additional thoughts are welcome.
    I didn't finish the rest yet. sorry!
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12